I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    Amazing and what an inspiration! xxx
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :) Thanks so much for sharing :)
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Niiiiccceee!!!! Good job, you look great....
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing progress! You look amazing! :)
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up ! :happy:
  • Janny41
    Options
    Wow what fantastic photos. You look absolutely awesome.:flowerforyou:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here ... you look so beautiful, healthy and happy. Cool that you posted your pictures, I am sure it will help others.

Thanks for sharing and keep on rocking it out of the park!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here ... you look so beautiful, healthy and happy. Cool that you posted your pictures, I am sure it will help others.

Thanks for sharing and keep on rocking it out of the park!
  • JustKat
    Options
    Oh my!!! You have inspired me so much I started my weight loss journey on January 26 of this year and I have lost 48 pounds so far. You look incredible and you are so beautiful before and after. I am so glad that I came across your post this morning I was starting to feel like it was just too much work. Seeing your pics. make me want some of my own to share. Thank you from deeply in my heart for sharing you have inspired me to keep moving and finish out my journey. I can't wait to see more. You will do great!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all. You have encouraged me to keep stepping forward with out you even knowing it. Have a wonderful day and good luck on the rest of your journey, cause we all know those pounds dont have a chance with you. :wink:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Not only have you lost a LOT of weight, but you look so firm and toned! If I met you on the street, I would never guess that you had been 84 pounds heavier, nor would I think you still have 82 pounds to go. You look fabulous. Give yourself a million pats on the back. You deserve them!

And you know what's even better? While we are an online community all seeking to help each other, you've really done this on your own. You will never feel like, "well, I can't lose weight unless I go back to Weight Watchers, or Jenny Craig, or whatever." The credit goes to you.
  • Mamasota
    Options
    Thank you for being such an inspiration. You look wonderful. I wish you continued success for your weight loss and beyond.
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    The black/paisley dress is GORGEOUS! Where did you get it?

The dress was from addition-elle (spelling?) I knew the minute I put it on I had to buy the dress......funny thing is though I'll probably never wear it again other than that one wedding. By next year it will be swimming on me and I have no reason to wear it throughout the fall/winter?
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You look wonderful, thanks so much for sharing. It must feel amazing to realise (and see from the pic with your son) that you have already lost the equivalent of a small child!

Brilliant!

my almost 7 year old daughter only weighs approx 60 ish lbs.....and my son weighs 38lbs so before long I will have lost the equivelent of both my children in weight!!!

The other day though I took the kids to the park and my son wanted to be carried so I picked him up and gave him a piggy back for about 3 blocks and I was DYING......I had to put him down I just couldn't carry him any further, the weight was too heavy and I think now how I had been lugging 80+ extra lbs around for so long, no wonder I felt like crap and so exhausted all the time. It sure felt nice to let him go so he could walk himself.

Really an eye opener for me.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You're so cute! And your face is radiant!

Thanks.....it's been a long time since I've called cute! I love it (*blush*)
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are an absolute incredible inspiration! GREAT JOB!!! :flowerforyou: what an amazing thing to accomplish! Thank you for posting these, as they give hope! And I LOVE the one with you and you son in the shirt! Awesome! You can tell by your pics that you are happy with yourself...you are glowing!
  • kattbalue
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! You look fantastic!!!
  • mom_z
    mom_z Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm inspired!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!