I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING :) Inspiration to us all!! I'm thoroughly impressed. You will totally go allllllllll the way

for the first time in my life.....I feel that is true......this time everything I am doing regarding losing weight feels different.....almost like I can't do anything wrong, and I know this time I WILL GO ALL THE WAY!!!
  • KatrinkaB
    KatrinkaB Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow! You look great! Thanks for sharing; that is very inspiring!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! and I have to say you have beautiful shoulders! keep rockin' the bare arms!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!!! :noway: Impressed!! :bigsmile:
  • carlita231
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL! You are such an inspiration. You honestly don't look like you have another 82 lbs to lose, but keep up the great work.

You made my day..:smile:
  • lopezpaula
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome & inspire me!!!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and it is so true what previous poster said, you can see your progess not only in weight but also in confidence growing over the course of your slideshow. It is amzing what 84 lbs can do, good luck on the next 82!!!
  • Michaela722
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing these pics! When I first started, posts like this are what kept me going...a visual reminder of the fact that losing weight is possible. And I keep looking at the success posts with the thought that someday soon, I'll be able to post my own. Thanks again; you look great!
  • Michaela722
    Options
    The black/paisley dress is GORGEOUS! Where did you get it?
  • EclaireP
    EclaireP Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, thanks so much for sharing. It must feel amazing to realise (and see from the pic with your son) that you have already lost the equivalent of a small child!

Brilliant!
  • sabrinasalazar
    Options
    Wow great job, you look great I love the picture with your son. I hope I can do as well as you.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love the picture with your son in your shirt with you :laugh: , gives some good perspective on how much you have lost :wink: Keep it up and thanks for the motivation to keep going, I needed that today :flowerforyou:
  • angiereid
    Options
    wow you were beautiful before, and you are beautiful now i always feel i should say that because you are that girl just 84 pounds slimmer and you should be so proud. keep up the good work and i hope the best for you
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Woooo! Congratulations on your success!! (And the picture with the kid pushing out the front of your shirt is priceless!) Well done! Wow!!!:flowerforyou:
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Smokin hot mama!!! You look amazing! Keep it up, I'm sure you will be at goal in no time and be sharing a lot more pics!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    That is SOOO awesome! Great job! You look so amazing! Keep it up!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! All I can say is WOW! I'm lost for words!!! WTG!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    wow you were beautiful before, and you are beautiful now i always feel i should say that because you are that girl just 84 pounds slimmer and you should be so proud. keep up the good work and i hope the best for you

This, exactly! You look A-MAZ-ING!! I bet you feel so healthy, too! Congrats!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!