I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you are doing great, your a beautiful girl before and after!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    you new woman!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

u look fantastic!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

but more important, i'm sure u feel fantastic!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

congrads:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    YAY!!!! WTG!!! You look amazing!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wow I am speechless and at the same time could ramble on and on, on how great you look. But man you did that! In less than a year you have done so much! You have not just worked on your appearance, you saved your own life. I am going to say that again You Saved Your Own Life. And because you did that and so many people here on MFP are going to see these photos and will know that you did it, the same way they are. And so now....now you have saved many other lives. Because all of us know what your "secret" is, and how you got this far. So you have just showed so many people that what they are doing is going to work.
    Thank You for sharing and for paying it forward.:flowerforyou:
  • triciamarie
    triciamarie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I agree! you look amazing in that dress so strut girl!!!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! LOOKIN' FABULOUS!!
  • DJeter22
    Options
    That is truely amazing. I am hoping to look back and have some pictures like that too. :) Great job!
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A beautiful woman just got more beautiful! Congrats girl you deserve it! :drinker: Thanks for the inspiration :bigsmile:
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!
    And way to rock those black dresses! You look smokin hot!!!:wink::happy: :bigsmile:
    Keep up the great work. and thank you so much for sharing.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing! Congratulations on the success so far! You're DOING IT! :D I have no doubt in my mind that you'll reach your goal weight! You go girl! :D
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and you are BEAUTIFUL too by the way!
  • Corbinsmom
    Options
    You are doing so great!!!!!! Congratulation!1 I am so thankful I read this post and saw your beautiful pictures!!! What a blessing you are. You will continue to be sucessful and reach your goal. INCREDIBLE JOB!!!!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Your pics brought tears to my eyes. I'm SOOOO very happy for your success! The next 84 pounds have absolutely NO CHANCE of hanging on with your determination! Keep it up!
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow you look GREAT!!! Keep it up!
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! congratulations on all the effort showing up on a great you!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You're so cute! And your face is radiant!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration! :happy:
  • morrigu
    Options
    you look so great:) the pic of you and i assume your son made me giggle:) thanks for starting my day so positively
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!