Taco Bell Breakfast Menu going nationwide March 27.

Options

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Fried cheese stick salad.

Now you have the idea. But nix the salad. And in honor of Taco Bell, nachos and cheese, of course. Perogies, however you spell them.
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Very interesting.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I have not, nor will ever eat at any fast food resturant. none of its processed foods are healthy, plain and simple.

I'm curious how you could define "healthy" that would exclude, say, a Quarter Pounder. Or a grilled chicken salad.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Fried cheese stick salad.

Now you have the idea. But nix the salad. And in honor of Taco Bell, nachos and cheese, of course. Perogies, however you spell them.

Oh I didnt mean that the salad would include lettuce. :P
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    AM Crunchwrap. Oh. My. God.
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    Oh I didnt mean that the salad would include lettuce. :P

Oh! What's in a cheese stick salad? This sounds good.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I have not, nor will ever eat at any fast food resturant. none of its processed foods are healthy, plain and simple.

So if I have a chicken salad with apples, blue cheese, and walnuts from Wendy's it's not healthy. But if i make that salad at home it is healthy? Am I understanding that right?
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options

I'm curious how you could define "healthy" that would exclude, say, a Quarter Pounder. Or a grilled chicken salad.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • cwsreddy
    Options

So if I have a chicken salad with apples, blue cheese, and walnuts from Wendy's it's not healthy. But if i make that salad at home it is healthy? Am I understanding that right?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • FlaxMilk
    Options

AT first I was meh to your idea and then I read this and was like "Would visit".

Talking about it in this thread has made me so happy. And I've had to remind myself that this is not actually happening.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Because context.
  • Achrya
    Options

AT first I was meh to your idea and then I read this and was like "Would visit".

Talking about it in this thread has made me so happy. And I've had to remind myself that this is not actually happening.

It sounds like such a solid idea! Could even get people who think Vegan/Veggie food is all pretentious and frufru (AKA: People like Me) to alter the way they thing.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Hm, taco waffles... i might be down for that. I do prefer a waffle burger though. I make mine with a grilled handpressed burger patty, 2 low fat eggo plain waffles, some greek cream cheese, ketchup, pickles and a few jalapenos... sometimes a bit of guacamole and bacon. Those suckers are good
  • cwsreddy
    Options

Because context.

I was yelling why to the prospect of this becoming a 500 post thread all because of one silly little post :P
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    It sounds like such a solid idea! Could even get people who think Vegan/Veggie food is all pretentious and frufru (AKA: People like Me) to alter the way they thing.

:laugh: I would want people to feel absolutely gross and greasy when they left, ridding them of any pretentiousness.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Hm, taco waffles... i might be down for that. I do prefer a waffle burger though. I make mine with a grilled handpressed burger patty, 2 low fat eggo plain waffles, some greek cream cheese, ketchup, pickles and a few jalapenos... sometimes a bit of guacamole and bacon. Those suckers are good

*Takes notes*
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    please avoid
  • Achrya
    Options

:laugh: I would want people to feel absolutely gross and greasy when they left, ridding them of any pretentiousness.

My kinda resturant. You need to start one of those internet kick starter things. I bet you could get all sorts of Vegans to fund you!
  • FlaxMilk
    Options

My kinda resturant. You need to start one of those internet kick starter things. I bet you could get all sorts of Vegans to fund you!

With how much my hubby talks about Kickstarter, I am not sure how I did not think of this. You are a genius.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.

20kchao.gif