Taco Bell Breakfast Menu going nationwide March 27.

Options

Replies

• ninjacakegirl
    ninjacakegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    They've had the Cinnabon Delights for some time now - they're delicious cinnamon-and-sugar-coated crack.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    They've had the Cinnabon Delights for some time now - they're delicious cinnamon-and-sugar-coated crack.

Yeah I got them a few times after they got rid of the cookie sandwich (sadface). They're really good. Surprisingly few calories for how decadent they are.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

My kinda restaurant. You need to start one of those internet kick starter things. I bet you could get all sorts of Vegans to fund you!

With how much my hubby talks about Kickstarter, I am not sure how I did not think of this. You are a genius.

:blushing: :drinker:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I am in to try the Waffle Taco's :drinker:
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I'm going to be there on the morning of March 27, unable to decide.

I will probably order one of everything.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

This will be me also. :bigsmile:
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell breakfasts weren't nationwide before? We've had them for several years!

And I've never eaten it even though Taco Bell is my favorite.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

I have to do a 12 hour fast for my bloodwork on Friday morning so I will not get breakfast at my normal 6 a.m. (appt. is at 8) so I think a Taco Bell stop is in order to give the Waffle Taco's a go.....
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to try this! I already love the cinnabon delights. Looking forward to the foodgasm. :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.
    1NLtoJL.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.
    1NLtoJL.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

New favorite gif of all time. :drinker:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I would eat there. Roasted tomato soup with toasted bread is great.

That sounds too healthy for what I have in mind. Maybe I'll make a light and fit menu for you healthy folk.

I want awesome grilled cheese, french fries, shakes, donuts, pizza "burgers," "not dogs," and other things I probably would need someone to help me remember. And none of it can be crappy or taste healthy.

So, it would be soy cheese and not taste crappy? I'm not sure that is possible.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I just don't agree with Taco bell doing breakfast. They need to stick to nachos. Nachos are righteous.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

Those cinnamon delight things are sinfully delicious! Guess that's why I LOVE them!
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I'm sorry. I just don't agree with Taco bell doing breakfast. They need to stick to nachos. Nachos are righteous.

Nachos for breakfast.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Oooh I hope they serve the lunch menu in the morning also. There are definitely mornings where a Doritos Taco is needed.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Nachos for breakfast.
    WHY THE HELL HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF BREAKFAST NACHOS?!?!?!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    It's too far away for me to have breaky there....:sad:

Keep in mind I had taco bell for the first time 3 weeks ago...it's nom nom...

Might have to plan a trip away overnight to get it...:drinker:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

Nachos for breakfast.
    WHY THE HELL HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF BREAKFAST NACHOS?!?!?!

Peppers, bacon, onion, cheese on Nachos....hell Yah
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I live in the local test area for Taco Bell (Corporate offices are <20 miles away)... They started testing these in Orange County 6-12 months ago. They're all real and not bad.
    We're a test market for Taco Bell here in Fresno too - have had this stuff on the menus for quite awhile, but I haven't tried any of them. :tongue: