Taco Bell Breakfast Menu going nationwide March 27.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    The apparent absence of chorizo is a deal killer.
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I just don't agree with Taco bell doing breakfast. They need to stick to nachos. Nachos are righteous.

Nachos for breakfast.

that's actually genius.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I am totally making breakfast nachos this weekend

Take a breakfast burrito and instead on tortilla I will put the insides on top of chips and smother with salsa.

genius
    genius-6.jpg
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    So, it would be soy cheese and not taste crappy? I'm not sure that is possible.

Technology on "cheese" has come a long way in the last 20 years. I've had great soy-based "cheese," but one of the most popular brands on the market now (Daiya) has no soy at all.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I just don't agree with Taco bell doing breakfast. They need to stick to nachos. Nachos are righteous.

Nachos for breakfast.

that's actually genius.

This will be breakfast one day this week. Chorizo, scrambled egg, jalapenos, tomatoes, black olives, salsa and cheese smothered tortilla chips.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    only thing that comes to mind is blue waffle :/
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Nachos for breakfast.

that's actually genius.

This will be breakfast one day this week. Chorizo, scrambled egg, jalapenos, tomatoes, black olives, salsa and cheese smothered tortilla chips.

That sounds awesome.
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    that waffle with an egg and sausage does not quite look appetizing to me.

I shall pass. I loved some Taco Bell things but I wont be craving it. I guess some people might like it though.