Snacking too much!

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

apparently, you still have not read through the thread…

this was a ….is it ok to eat snacks - Like ding dongs - if I maintain my deficit thread….

it was till y'all blew it up with harassing people. lol

I would like to see this supposed harassing...
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

Sad is not being able to figure out that there is no way in which the ding dong is bad either, given that multiple people have said it many times.

!!! :noway:

do you literally NEED me to copy+paste everything for you again? really? really?

if you're at 1750 calories out of an allotted 1800 and you can choose between kale and a 2pack of ding dongs... which is the BAD - bleeping - CHOICE?

And if you are at 1500 and need 1800, which is the bad choice? You want to pretend your arguments are the only ones that matter, but they're not. I've read all of your comments as well as the ones from everyone else. You've been shut down multiple times and think no one will notice if you just keep arguing. It's not working. There is no BETTER given the two choices you postulated, period, end of statement. The concept of better in this example is entirely circumstantial.

Trying to attack my personal intellect just proves that you have nothing of further value to add.

there's not a single moment in this thread when I've been shut down. lol

To recognize it, you'd have to be open to arguments beyond your own. But clearly you are incapable of retort beyond the form of belittlement at this point.
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options

Sad is not being able to figure out that there is no way in which the ding dong is bad either, given that multiple people have said it many times.

do you literally NEED me to copy+paste everything for you again? really? really?

if you're at 1750 calories out of an allotted 1800 and you can choose between kale and a 2pack of ding dongs... which is the BAD - bleeping - CHOICE?

And if you are at 1500 and need 1800, which is the bad choice? You want to pretend your arguments are the only ones that matter, but they're not. I've read all of your comments as well as the ones from everyone else. You've been shut down multiple times and think no one will notice if you just keep arguing. It's not working. There is no BETTER given the two choices you postulated, period, end of statement. The concept of better in this example is entirely circumstantial.

Trying to attack my personal intellect just proves that you have nothing of further value to add.

To recognize it, you'd have to be open to arguments beyond your own. But clearly you are incapable of retort beyond the form of belittlement at this point.

If you knew anything about me you'd know I've been wrong on numerous occasions and always will admit it if it happens. I'm actually quite reasonable.

Debating with the others has been fun, you... well... it's been a little more frustrating. But have a good night nonetheless. :flowerforyou:
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
  • cwsreddy
    Options
    If you knew anything about me you'd know I've been wrong on numerous occasions and always will admit it if it happens. I'm actually quite reasonable.

hbal.gif

well that's a bit ****ed up and you're getting a report for that.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Debating with the others has been fun, you... well... it's been a little more frustrating. But have a good night nonetheless. :flowerforyou:

Yep, you've been the voice or reason, moderation and respect on every single thread you charge in to, but clearly, it's everyone else that's rude and wrong. I'm reminded of an episode of South Park with Cartman, anyone know the episode I'm thinking of and have a good gif to add?
  • 4realrose8
    4realrose8 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OP quote at beginning of thread " I have such a hard time getting any control over my snacking habits"

Snacking too much
    Hard time controlling.

Hmmmm..... I don't think I misread anything.
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

Sorry, I was wrong.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

hbal.gif

for laughing? methinks foul language is a worse offense. Not that i am pressing any buttons...because reasonable.
  • 4realrose8
    4realrose8 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

this was a ….is it ok to eat snacks - Like ding dongs - if I maintain my deficit thread….

I would call it a tone of superiority and mocking....
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    OP quote at beginning of thread " I have such a hard time getting any control over my snacking habits"

Snacking too much
    Hard time controlling.

OP also said she was staying within her calorie goal, maybe you missed that part.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Snacking too much
    Hard time controlling.

Out of curiosity. What are your thoughts about eating junk food even though you stay within your daily caloric goal? I have such a hard time getting any control over my snacking habits, but I'm wondering if it will prevent my weight loss progress.

That was her question. The part you quoted comes after the qualifier of 'within your daily calorie goal'.

Selective quoting doesn't lend credence to your replies.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Snacking too much
    Hard time controlling.

Hmmmm, now lets look at the whole quote:

Out of curiosity. What are your thoughts about eating junk food even though you stay within your daily caloric goal? I have such a hard time getting any control over my snacking habits, but I'm wondering if it will prevent my weight loss progress.

so she just wanted to get an opinion on the kind of snacks as long as she maintained a calorie deficit….whoops…
  • ndj1979
    Options

LOL reasonable…yea sure, as long as everyone agrees with you one hundred percent and act in a manner that you deem to be acceptable …rolling eyez...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I would call it a tone of superiority and mocking....

But not harassing?
  • ndj1979
    Options

hbal.gif

really??? Your taking that approach?
  • cwsreddy
    Options

LOL reasonable…yea sure, as long as everyone agrees with you one hundred percent and act in a manner that you deem to be acceptable …rolling eyez...

Not at all. i actually have a lot more respect for people like ninerbuff and jonnythan who at least have good information, back it up and are willing to have a discussion. I've conceded on multiple points to both of them over the years and they have to me as well.
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

hbal.gif

Apparently...
  • cwsreddy
    Options

hbal.gif

if it were a gif of anyone else it wouldn't have phased me. but that's offensive.
  • ndj1979
    Options

hbal.gif

if it were a gif of anyone else it wouldn't have phased me. but that's offensive.

why? it is a guy who got acquired of a crime…I don't see how that is offensive…