MY BREATHING IS AFFECTING MY WEIGHT

Options

Replies

• Azchange
    Azchange Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is perfect.

Thanks for a great start to my day! My next mile circuit around campus at work I will only try to breathe 3 times. I have been really making poor air choices as well.

Luckily I also work at a hospital. Win-win-win.
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I use the 5:2 method and breathe all I want 5 days a week and then refrain from nearly all breathing the other 2.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    As a Respiratory Therapist, I can tell you that you should be breathing less sugar, fat and carbs. Try breathing more protein and raw greens and see if that helps.
  • SouthPawSings
    SouthPawSings Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lol and if your stomach goes out when you breathe out, you're doing it wrong! In hale and your stomach goes out because you're lungs are expanding. We were taught how to breathe 'properly' in music class and honestly we were doing it wrong.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    This post turned out a lot better than I had hoped for.

Thanks.
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    lawls (:
  • mcibty
    Options
    Lol and if your stomach goes out when you breathe out, you're doing it wrong! In hale and your stomach goes out because you're lungs are expanding. We were taught how to breathe 'properly' in music class and honestly we were doing it wrong.

Oh OK, so I need to work on my form too. Thank you for the tip.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    If you're not a troll....your stomach is SUPPOSED to bulge out when you breathe. Your diaphragm drops, your lungs expand, your abdominal contents are pushed down, and therefore, out.

ETA: reading fail. PP is right; if your stomach is going out when you exhale, you're doing something wrong.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    try a plastic bag
  • brianlowell
    brianlowell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW, lmao! Some funny responses to this.
  • mcibty
    Options
    If you're not a troll....your stomach is SUPPOSED to bulge out when you breathe. Your diaphragm drops, your lungs expand, your abdominal contents are pushed down, and therefore, out.

Oh hon.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I suggest a corset. They'll make breathing so difficult there's no way your stomach can hang out. I know it's just a temporary fix, but it'll help you while you work on not breathing at all.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Look, I know it's hard but you'll have to think of distractions so that you're not breathing as much - have you tried painting your nails or solving soduku?

Also, you'll have to make sure you get one of these inhale-shakeos.....they're great because you get all the air you need in one easy shot. No breathing needed for the rest of the day and no added impurities!
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well I think it's probably the mix of air you're breathing in. You should wait at least two hours after inhaling nitrogen, and then inhale some oxygen. But make sure you stay within your gas macros.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    lmao :laugh:
  • psych0kitty
    Options
    The air is toxic. I think you need a cleanse to jump-start your progress.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Raven_yes_smirk.gif
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you for a great morning laugh!!