Stop breathing OP. Breathing is evil.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    IIFYB?
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You just have to blink faster. It'll burn more calories and nobody will notice any puff in your stomach.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina

this is too anecdotal. How about some peer reviewed scientific back-up on that ? Also, assuming this is true, wouldn't it lead to more, especially heavy breathing......which really does not help the poor OP. Not helpful at all......
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    OK, so I've been breathing for around 26 years now, but I've only just started to really think about losing weight, but, the thing is, every time I breathe out, my stomach sorta like, puffs out too, making me look even bigger!!!

Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried slowing my breathing down as much as I can so my stomach looks sucked in as much as possible, but if anyone has any tips on how not to breathe that'd be great!!

Mine tends to puff out more when I breathe IN. Air is very fattening.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    You know, I drink water. I was starting to wonder if that was why I'm fat.

Probably, yes.

He is wrong.....! Breathing when drinking water, or if submerged in water is difficult, which means people breathe less. Less breathing = slimmer stomach . You just have to make the effort and stick to it and this group is here to help you......:o).
    Nobody said it would be easy and some days are worse than others, but hang in there, you will be fine.
    Good Luck !
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    fattening air. Give up now. :bigsmile:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    If you could get someone to put a pillow over your face, you can burn some major calories and drop 10 pounds over night!! :wink:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    the solution is to learn how to photosynthesise

Plants can do it, so why can't you?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You could try a breathing cleanse!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I think we need to start racially profiling air.
    Look at Eskimos... They breathe really cold air and THEY'RE really healthy!
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have been using O'hare Air! You can get your very own for $295.97 per bottle. It is so pure and so refreshing and I swear it doesn't make my stomach bigger when I breathe it! You have to order it right now, I can give you the website for me to make a million dollars off of all you poor breathers!

2evxok6.jpg
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Well than stop it, damm!t. Friggin' oxygen addict. Might be time to detox.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bill.

(audience) Hi Bill!

I’m a breather.

(audience) GASP!

It all started when I was a child. Just a few short breaths now and then but got worse during my teenage years. I’d find myself breathing just about every night! I felt so ashamed and didn’t want anyone else to know so I just hid in my bedroom and breathed. Sometimes twice! (gasp) The first time I breathed with a girl it was like a drug and all I wanted to do was breathe all the time! During high school and college I would sneak around and breathe with women whenever I got the chance. Believe me, there are a LOT of female breathers in college! Then I joined the service and all bets were off! Being stationed in SE Asia you have access to all sorts of breathers. Long story short, I have finally settled down, got married, had kids and am able to control my desire to breathe. Now I can say that I breathe only twice a month or so and on special occasions like my birthday.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    The question you should ask yourself is: are you breathing more on your period? Maybe that's the issue. :tongue:

ETA: Hi Bill. The first step is admitting the problem :flowerforyou:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Bump. Just because.
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Don't stand next to cars because gasoline vapors are 10 calories per breath. If you are a car owner I feel sorry for you because your breathing in 200-300 calories a day.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    You know, I drink water. I was starting to wonder if that was why I'm fat.

Probably, yes.

He is wrong.....! Breathing when drinking water, or if submerged in water is difficult, which means people breathe less. Less breathing = slimmer stomach . You just have to make the effort and stick to it and this group is here to help you......:o).
    Nobody said it would be easy and some days are worse than others, but hang in there, you will be fine.
    Good Luck !

breathing while submerged in water is very dangerous. people have died doing this. Just say NO

also, breathing air causes oxygen to go into your lungs, and oxygen is a highly volatile, explosive gas that corrodes metal and goes around oxydising things. it's best to avoid oxygen altogether. If you have to breathe, then just breathe pure nitrogen. It doesn't react with anything in your body, it just goes out again the way it came in.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    OK now this is what will really work.

Starting NOW!!!! Exhale all of your breath.

Then when and ONLY when I tell you,

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 Inha........................... hold on a moment someone is calling.

BRB
  • Arranna1212
    Arranna1212 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wear a corset. Problem gone.. You can't breath and your stomach looks smaller! EVERYONE IS A WINNER!