Roll call all Brits!

Options

Replies

• kirstienom
    kirstienom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kirstie and I'm from Reading, Berkshire but at university in Southampton so commute between the two. I'm 21 and 5ft 7. Currently 20st 4.5lbs, started 3 weeks ago at 20st 9lbs. Looking for other people from England to cheer each other on!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Katy, 22, living in London and trying to lose a stone by the end of 2014. Slow and steady wins the race! :)

I log every day so feel free to add me :)
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    Good morning guys, Welshman living in North East England. Have a great both of supportive friends on here, both here and overseas. Always happy to make new friends, l speak my mind and kick *kitten* when needed. Log on daily, if you don't log regularly, your gone!!! With that in mind please feel free to send me a friend request
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    back for the final push after a little absence, it would be great to have some more active friends.

although i realise its slightly rich considering ive been absent.

feel free to add me im help keep me accountable
  • vixxxen88
    vixxxen88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm Danni , 5ft 7 from just outside belfast, in the process of my 12lb loss! Heading off to america in june so want to look good! I enjoy the gym and am pretty big into my cars also! just purchased my childhood dream car ( subaru impreza ) so when im not at the gym I'm generally in the driveway tinkering with the car lol !
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Jules, 46 from Bucks with two boys aged 11 and 9. Mostly in maintenance now but lost 118lbs five years ago and trying to keep it off. Love to run and doing a halfie this weekend.
    All new friends welcome who log regularly and know the value of balance!!!
  • fluffyfour
    fluffyfour Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Jo from South Bucks

I have been large as long as I can remember, but now have lost 17lbs. I have a LONG way to go, but this is the first time I have started to lose weight by my own choice and not as a reaction to 'life's winged spears' :).
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Jonny from Paisley, near Glasgow.

I currently work at a University looking after their IT system. I am a dad to two great kids which another due in July :)

I have lost 2 stone using MFP but after a while is started to creep back on so back at the gym 3 times a week and also enjoy playing footie and running although currently I have an injury so no cardio for me at the moment.

Anyone can add me :)

Jonny
  • samsamsam420
    samsamsam420 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm Sam from the West Mids, add me! Looking for new friends :)
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sarah, 27, from Leeds :smile:

4lbs lost another 31lbs to go

Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im Mairi :) 43 and living in Buckinghamshire (although Im scottish!)
    Ive lost about a stone, and now focusing more on losing body fat than weight (have gone from 30% body fat in november to 17.4% now (March)
    Go to a personal trainer on a Monday and hit the gym during the week, need to get back in the swimming pool more and do some more walking. Want to lift weights with the boys in the gym! Favourite exercise is Lat Pulldowns :D I concentrate a lot on the right nutrition (without supplements) Feel free to add me..
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jo, 27 from Wiltshire. Just got back into MFP after a couple of years off. Now a mum to a cheeky 11 months old and back to working full time trying to lose all the baby weight I put on. (Though most of it happened after he was born)
    Feel free to add me
  • kazzy175
    kazzy175 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Karen soon to be 42. Full time working mom with two kids aged 13 and 10.

Have struggled with my weight since my teenage years and have had success over the years with Weightwatchers - my biggest loss was 51/2 stone.

Have regained 3 of that 51/2 stone and am desperately trying to shed it via MFP and exercise.

No medical reasons for weight issues - i'm just a greedy bugger who loves good food, red wine and is prone to binges :-( I swing from wanting to be slim and heatlhy to feeling sick to death of it all and trying to accept that I am what I am.

Anyway. that's me!
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 and live in Bedfordshire. I want to get fitter and manage my pain, so my current goal is getting back into the Normal range BMI.
  • kazzy175
    kazzy175 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    oh, by the way, i'm from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands!
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Hi all im Steve from Kent. Feel free to add me :)
  • caramm1
    caramm1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hiya Cara from leeds: 42 mother of 2 boys 10 & 6 & work full time so constantly knackered. Have another stone and half to lose but taking it steady. Love good food and wine so mastering getting the right balance...usually wine wins :drinker: Feel free to add me as I log in daily but be warned my diary is not always clean! ha ha!!
  • Hilachinchilla1982
    Hilachinchilla1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Hilary, 31 year old Mum to a 5 month old daughter, from Southampton - wanting to lose the baby weight ready for my September wedding. About 1 and a 1/2 stone or so to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • gosustu
    gosustu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Stewart from Birmingham, now I live in the good ol' U.S of A.
    Arsenal / Birmingham City fan :)
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracey, I'm 41 and I live in Swindon, Wiltshire.

I lost 30lb last year but after our wet winter and a lot of shorter dog walks I gained some winter weight so currently trying to get back to my lowest target weight of 10 1/2st.

Anyone can feel free to add me if you want.