Options

Replies

• Deedoll80
    Options
    Hi! *waves*

I'm from Buckinghamshire
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    Can I hang out with the cool people??? I lived in Suffolk for several years when I was growing up, and my mum was from Norwich. Spent many a happy day traipsing around East Anglia.

Cheers!
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 43 and originally a Hull girl though have lived in Devon for 12 years now. 3 children and want to lose just over a stone. Just started on Juddd diet and so far so good!:laugh:
  • mom24uk
    mom24uk Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

I'm 45, have 4 kids; one that's left home, 2 about to leave school and 1 about to start! I recently became singe too.

I've struggled with my weight as long as I can remember - even dieting at school - but I'm fed up of it now. I'm doing better but I still have nights where I get low and binge :( I'm trying to walk more (I don't like exercise) which is a bit easier now the weather is improving.

I live close to Wolverhampton
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a awhile now, although only just started pulling my act together this last 2weeks. I'm a mother of 2 boys, and live in Cheshire.

Feel free to add me.
  • therealjtc
    therealjtc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm 26 from Surrey, travelled a bit and tried a lot of different foods - a lot - but now I'm back in Surrey/London area for awhile I'm trying to push off the pounds I put on. I've actually been on here for a year but haven't really used the site until now, thought I'd say hi and chat to people who might have some hints and tips :)

Add me if you're in the area or just want people to chat to about dieting and stuff. I'm a self-styled amateur professional at it now (which means I have no qualifications and only anecdotal evidence to base my suggestions on) but I like to think I make it fun :D

Jon
  • elljay91
    elljay91 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I'm Lauren, from Cardiff. Been on here in the past but I'm back with a vengeance! :D Looking to lose just over 40 pounds.

Anyone feel free to add me, I'm going to be logging every day, just gotta get a rhythm going! :)
  • 152Tau
    152Tau Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!

21-year old student living in Coventry at the moment.

Managed to hit my weight target some time ago but unfortunately I've gained some after I lost motivation and was eating carelessly. I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated so feel free to add me! :)
  • russeln
    russeln Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Nick from W.Lancs, not really on to loose weight but like the food calculator and the different people you can meet on here :smile:
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm Sara from Co. Durham, but currently living in Ireland. I've been logging for a few weeks now, looking to loose about 35-40lb. I'm very focused & log in daily with an open diary. Would welcome friends on here for support & to compare notes. Looking forward to getting in shape, Improving my health & fitting back into my lovely clothes;-)
  • grace_b_t
    Options
    Hi! I'm Grace 52 and living in Fife, Scotland. :-)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 55 from Birmingham :smile:
  • laudinka
    laudinka Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi!
    Im Maggie.. 28 :)
    I live in Devon ..and during last few years I have lost 140lbs and have around 10-20lbs to go to reach my final goal !
    wish to get to know some fellow MFPs from Exeter/Newton Abbot area :)
  • Sazzl3pie
    Sazzl3pie Posts: 22
    Options
    Female, 28, from Edinburgh. Taking things slowly, already lost 2.5 stone and in total have about another 5 stone to lose but my current goal is to lose another 2 stone by my wedding on August 30th.
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy 45 from the Midlands, need to lose about 2 stones.......:smile:
  • SVRich
    SVRich Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should join in with the social side of this.

Rich, 33 year old Birmingham resident who weighs far too much. I 'run' 5k+ three times a week and am planning to do the Brum half marathon (great Brum run) again without having to walk about 1/3 of it. I don't really have a weight goal..just less than now.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm a half brit and don't live in england anymore... maybe I should leave hahahaha
  • KentWhiteRabbit
    KentWhiteRabbit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm Teresa, 43, from Kent. I joined mfp last Jan to lose a few pounds before my wedding in August, and managed just under a stone. Now concentrating on healthy eating, and trying to shift those last few stubborn ones.

I have 2 teenage boys who eat like horses and stay skinny so find it hard with all the food around!
  • fairywings81
    fairywings81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 32 from Fife in Scotland, need to lose 100lb, 19lb down so far... so still fairly early in my long journey...
  • MelieBoo1987
    Options
    Hullo
    My name is Melie, i'm new here and looking for inspiration and help from anyone and everyone! please feel free to add me :))