Replies

• chubbycaz
    chubbycaz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm carol 49 from oxford with lots too lose! feel free to add me
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Mike, from Briton Ferry, South Wales, but currently "trapped" in St Louis on the other side of the pond. Just completed P90X3, lost 10lbs in the process, and training for a half marathon at the end of April. After that, I will begin another Beachbody program.
  • sallyadando1
    sallyadando1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Sall from Staffordshire. 48 next month menopausal, have recently lost a stone doing it myself which took 4 weeks,but have now stayed the same for two weeks, could cry. So, I have joined to help me lose another 4 stone, at the moment weigh-in at 14st 2lb. Feeling positive.:happy:
  • Anners78
    Anners78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to this site, day 15 I've lost 2lb, after loosing 40lb with WW.
    I'm 35, female from Cheshire. I don't eat meat and I'm really struggling with my protein intake
  • django_girl
    django_girl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    London responding.
  • markbel83
    markbel83 Posts: 60
    Options
    hello from Bristol, 30 looking to lose a stone and tone up by august
    feel free to add all
  • Spirited_Away_Too
    Spirited_Away_Too Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for gym buddies in Coventry - Village gym anyone? :)
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hove actually, East Sussex.
    Can highly recommend Riptide fitness if anyone is in Brighton/Hove and wants to exercise with a small group of really nice guys and gals that motivate and don't judge.
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    westmidlands, add me :D
  • ForJandPandme
    Options
    Hi, well just today signed back up under everything new! Lost 2 stone over year ago and I am sooooo cross with myself as I have put it back on as I stopped counting and thought I'll start tomorrow! Well finally tomorrow is here and now!! 22:47 Friday 11th April 2014! Currently a staggering 195lbs, 5''5" tall, 38 years old mum of 2. I want to lose 45lbs. Ideally ASAP!!!!
  • mearsy88
    mearsy88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Laura from Cambridge! On my second week of MFP and have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me ???? xxx
  • Frinkiac
    Frinkiac Posts: 19
    Options
    32, Male, West Mids. Dieting for a month but only used MFP from about 2 weeks ago.
  • annalicous
    annalicous Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Annie from London. Feel free to add me.
  • sanzza
    sanzza Posts: 60
    Options
    hello :smile:
  • Deadlifter874
    Deadlifter874 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    North Wales here, always good to have more friends
  • Yabiwaz
    Yabiwaz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Aberdeen here! Always great to see a large UK presence! Currently trying to lose about 5kg and then maybe some more :D
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Almost Scouser here! Feel free to add :)
  • simmybob86
    simmybob86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    from somerset! currently at target after losing with slimmingworld and mfp .. feel free to add me :) xxx
  • garethmcbride
    garethmcbride Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    30 year old Bank manager originally from Northern ireland but living in Southport, merseyside. I spend most of my time in Southport, Ormskirk, liverpool and manchester in the NW of England.

I have a season ticket for Man United, love whiskey and craft beer which doesn't help with weight loss!!

Feel free to add me!
  • mikecalm1999
    mikecalm1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am from Exeter as well. I lost in the past over 100 lbs, and regained about half of it. And now slowly going back.
    The first time it was typical calories counting, but after a few years, numerous books, website I ma decided to
    go for different approach. By the way , used to run every Sat by the river ( around Double Locks, Quay ).