Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options
We rocked it last week!!! :flowerforyou:

Those highlighted in blue lost the most in that category.

pinupweek3.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Proud of you all!! Thanks for keeping me motivated!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Go Girls! We are awesome!

Thanks so much Rach for starting this. It's a super fun group of awesome girls and the theme is kick *kitten*!!
    This has definitely kept me motivated the last 3 weeks!

:flowerforyou:
    Dani
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    what is this? :)
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Wow! Great numbers on that board!!!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    I want in too! This seems awesome!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ladies!!!!!! As always ;)
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    As a group we've lost someone at my goal weight :happy:
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone this is such great motivation
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    128.5!!!!! very happy with that number... especially for a monday!!!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good Job Ladies!! We should all be proud of ourselves!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Messages sent to those of you that want in. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just did 2.2mi with my bf!!! First day of C25k where I did ALL 8 RUNS! Yaaaay!! I actually skipped one somewhere in the middle, so I tacked it on at the end. SO proud of myself. We're gonna do one more 2.2mi route this week, and then Friday probably if our shins aren't still throbbing, we're going to do a 3.4mi route we laid out. I'm so glad I have such a great support group both at home and on here. Love you chica's!!! :love:

And to add to my luck streak today. Since the phone I got like 2 weeks ago STILL isn't working right, I managed to return it at target, and it ended up being on sale!!! So I got like $25 back on a giftcard. Whoohoo. I LOVE target. All home living stuff is so cute!
  • Kristin77
    Options
    It looks like everyone is doing well. I'm just starting my third week back at work and I'm making a promise to myself to pack my lunch everyday (high school cafeterias are a scary food zone), I have three hockey games and one practice if I can fit two or three other workouts in I should have a good week. Here's to hoping! Next weekend my roller derby team starts practicing again - I'm looking forward to that so much!

I hope you all have a great week. Exercise, get lots of sleep and don't forget to drink your water!
  • jessicajean84
    Options
    new here, 26, looking to join a group for motivation!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is it this week - it was TOM this weekend, so I'm hoping to see a weight loss worthy of the hours spent exercising last week! I think i've got back to the point in exercise where my muscles have built up and now it should be the fat coming off! I've been drinking loads of water, making sure i have at least 10 glasses a day. Time for results!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ladies we should all be so proud! Our combined numbers are impressive!!

So this week is a big week for me - I started all of this because I wanted to lose as much as possible before I turn 30 and that day is fast approaching (Friday) so I have to be super good so I can enjoy a slice of birthday cake and some champagne! I'm going to try and lose as much as I can by Friday and then if it comes back for weigh in on Monday then at least my numbers won't be down from yesterday. That's the plan anyway!

Good luck to you all this week!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Very impressive Ladies - Congrats!

Thank you to each and everyone of you for your contributions to our group that helps keep us all motivated!

Have a great day!

Karen
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Yay!! We're AWESOME!!!! Good luck this week everyone!!!

Karen - I have a gym at my work, so I workout there. I used to go to the goodlife on Ogilvie, but it just became too expensive, especially when I can go to one for free!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hey Sheila - Do they offer any classes at the gym in your office. If so try putting a reminder in your computer calendar to remind you that you have an appointment for you. Also does anyone else in your office workout, it's sometimes easier when you have a partner to go with and keep you accountable.

I have a free membership to the Ottawa Athletic Club through my work but unfortunately it is not convenient so I pay to go to Goodlife so I can get my workouts in during the day on my lunch hour.

Karen