Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Great job pin-ups! I'm so glad I joined such a wonderful group of women! :)
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Just did 2.2mi with my bf!!! First day of C25k where I did ALL 8 RUNS! Yaaaay!! I actually skipped one somewhere in the middle, so I tacked it on at the end. SO proud of myself. We're gonna do one more 2.2mi route this week, and then Friday probably if our shins aren't still throbbing, we're going to do a 3.4mi route we laid out. I'm so glad I have such a great support group both at home and on here. Love you chica's!!! :love:

Good for you!! Thats awesome! I just did my 3rd workout for week 1 last night and my shins are killing me! I think I am going to double the 9 week timeline though because I just don't see it happening in 9 weeks. You had some great motivation to tack the extra run onto the end!

To the Goodlife ladies: I love Goodlife! We looked at a ton of different gyms and goodlife was the only one that I felt comfortable in. I love that I am neither the fattest nor the skinnest person there. I think if we had joined any other gym I would have dropped out months ago!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Aw. I want in. :) Pretty please.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Thats awesome! I just did my 3rd workout for week 1 last night and my shins are killing me! I think I am going to double the 9 week timeline though because I just don't see it happening in 9 weeks. You had some great motivation to tack the extra run onto the end!

My shins are killing me too!! I use to wrap my legs in ace bandages, but I hear they sell like a sleeve now that you can wear. I think I'm gonna check that out.
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    This is a hit it hard week for me. Has to be. I have a dress to go shopping for!! Big wedding to attend on the 2nd. Need to look good!! I had a dress that I bought for hubs graduation but it's not the look I wanna rock for a weekend out!! With 2 kids, I have to take advantage of the little adventures out with hubs!! Looking to lose a few more pounds (fingers crossed) and find a hot dress!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies,

Everyone is doing so great! Keep up the good work ladies....me, I have lost nothing....again.....

I really want to lose 14lbs by December 4th!!!!! I must, I must, I must!!!!

Tantrum over xx
  • slimmingsiobhan
    Options
    Hiya

Can I be in also pretty please :blushing:

You're all doing amazing :wink: xxxx
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    I'm going to stay at 134 (same as last week) because I refuse to weigh in when TOM is here, and she still is:grumble: I have a BIG feeling I'm down because I'm having to wear smalls in my workout clothes again, this week I'm out of i pair of pants 1 pair of shorts and 3 skirts, I'm sad cause I love those clothes I just wish I could make them shrink with me, but I'm happy cause I know I'm finally getting there and I just grew back into a few flannels that I'm lovin! Guess I need to go shopping like for real, here soon! Excited for my birthday coming up soon :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I want a pair of these!!!

http://www.zensah.com/womens-running-leg-sleeve.html

Now I gotta find $40! :laugh:
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    Ooo!!! I want in too plzzz!! With a cherry on top!? :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Decided that it's time for my to change my workouts....

Going back to Insanity - starting my round 2 today!
    Still plan on finishing Hip Hop Abs but going to stop Brazil Butt Lift. I think these programs are got for minor up keep of your body but I still got some more body fat to lose and I'm the type of person that want fast results =).
    I def know Insanity gives you the results you want fast!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have P90x but I reeeeally want Insanity. I want a lot more cardio. I need to save up for it though!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I have P90x but I reeeeally want Insanity. I want a lot more cardio. I need to save up for it though!!

my sister has p90X so I'm just waiting for her to hook me up =) LOL Actually it's my husband who really wants it. I might do it with him in Jan 2011 (that's when he wants to start it - right now he is going to the gym and drinking these shakes to builk up than in Jan trim everything up lol)

I want Turbo Fire for my b-day/Xmas! Charlean looks like a fitness instructor that will keep me motivated.

How do you like Tony? Seen some of his youtube videos but for some reason I don't feel like he would motivate me.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    my sister has p90X so I'm just waiting for her to hook me up =) LOL Actually it's my husband who really wants it. I might do it with him in Jan 2011 (that's when he wants to start it - right now he is going to the gym and drinking these shakes to builk up than in Jan trim everything up lol)

I want Turbo Fire for my b-day/Xmas! Charlean looks like a fitness instructor that will keep me motivated.

How do you like Tony? Seen some of his youtube videos but for some reason I don't feel like he would motivate me.

I really like P90x, it's just that I don't have any dumbbells or pullup bar or anything anymore. I lost 8lbs in the first month I was doing it, plus put on a lot of muscle. Tony keeps me motivated and makes me laugh with his corny jokes throughout the workouts. Even on the strength videos I'd still burn 400-500 calories at LEAST, because it's fast paced. I just want something else to throw in the mix now, because I don't want to focus so much on strength training. I'd HIGHLY recommend it though!!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options

I'm not sure I'd like these...I have those giant calves that look like my knee swallowed a grapefruit, so anything compressive is generally way too tight for comfort. :ohwell: Hell, I usually have a hard time getting out of my jeans! :laugh:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options

I LOVE them in pink. . . and purple. . . and yellow, lol.
  • RachVR6
    Options

I LOVE them in pink. . . and purple. . . and yellow, lol.

I know I can't decide what color I want!!! Lol
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Hey girls! I'll be posting my weight next week--I'm new. Just curious...what kinds of workouts are you doing? Right now, I'm just doing the treadmill and strength. But that's not fun anymore!
  • tweety170
    Options
    I want in, too! :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Got all 8 glasses of water in today!!! First day in probably years. :laugh: I had a little help from Crystal light on the go this morning to get my started. After that I'd force myself to down a cup at a time because sipping just doesn't do it for me. I've gone pee a bazillion times, but I did it!!!