Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Keep up all the good work ladies!

Rach way to go on the water! I have to keep my water jug with me at all times to get all mine in.

Sooo, I have a 5k this Saturday. This will be my 5th one this year. I am excited as it has been since June that I did my last one. I am hoping to trim down my time a little. We will see!

:heart:
    Dani
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    @ cina04...
    I've been doing Turbo Fire and i LOVE it!! Don't know if you've done Turbo Jam, but Fire is much faster paced. It's a great cardio workout. I totally recommend it. The music is awesome too!!!
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I have to apologise - I've been completely MIA the last few days - everything has been chaos!!
    Moved out of my flat into my mum's house - temporarily - until my new flat is finished. My housemate and I packed and moved EVERYTHING ourselves, quite proud of that, and completely cleaned the whole place from top to bottom. I'm far too cheap to pay for a professional clean!!
    So as of today I don't know where any of my stuff is - it's all in boxes! - including my scales!! I packed them without even thinking about it, so I'll make it my mission to find them by the end of this week, but for now I'd better stay on the same weight as last week please Rach!!

And I am back in the game! No more failing to log my foods or using excuses to eat crap. I am ON IT.

Congratulations on all your loss this last week ladies - everyone is doing amazingly

xx
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely ladies!! :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!

I am participating in the skinny Wednesday challenge today. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/121773-skinny-wednesday-yep-it-s-that-time-again

I'm trying to double my water intake and double my exercise today.

I think the exercise will be running to the ladies room all day.

Have a good one.

Karen
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Can I join in as well? Or is it too late for this week?
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!

I am participating in the skinny Wednesday challenge today. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/121773-skinny-wednesday-yep-it-s-that-time-again

Have a good one.

Karen

ooohh - that sounds like fun! I will have no problem with the water, but I will try to get in some shred time before I go play dodgeball tonight! (I am totally going to get in the face) an no wings tonight at the pub!!!!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    I've actually GAINED..I gotta get back on track! :ohwell:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!

Have a good one.

Karen

That sounds like a good idea! But does that mean I need to drink 16 cups of water today?
    As for exercise--60 min cardio, here I come!
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    creech - yes that would be correct if you drink 8 glasses a day you double it today.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Apparently diet pills are the hip thing in Texas. One of the girls at work has lost 15lbs so far in 3 weeks. That's sooo not healthy!! And they all admit it's like legalized speed!!! They like that!

I was like, I think I'd rather bust my butt and sweat it off, than take something that might result in health issues later on down the road. You don't know what that stuff's doing to you!!

I don't understand how you could take a substance that you know nothing about, just because it promises quick results and no work. Is it just laziness?? It's so frustrating to me. I know I'm busting butt to do it right and keep it off...start living a healthy lifestyle. These people are only doing it for appearances. Not to improve their quality of life. I just wonder what they're thinking at times.

And on top of that, they want a pat on the back for their weight loss!!! Lol. All you did was swallow a pill that suppressed your appetite to where you skipped meals, and had you all fidgety and shaky with all that extra energy!! Ugh.

Some people...

I'm done ranting now. :laugh:
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    Rach just think in a few weeks when they gain back the weight you will be enjoying your healthy well earned weight loss. So many people want the easy way to lose weight, the magic pill they are not willing to make the necessary changes that is required to take the weight off and keep it off.

Stand with your shoulders back and your head high (sucking in is good to.....lol) and be proud of yourself for what you are doing for you.

*hugs*
    Karen
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I've been doing a turbo kick class, and I love it. I don't have that gym membership anymore though, so I've been thinking about buying turbo fire. Is it pricy? Worth it though??
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    sorry...that was supposed to be in response to the earlier turbo fire conversation...my bad. :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    signing in!

Well done everyone...you should be feeling FANTASTIC! Not looking to lose this week as TOM is looming....great stuff :grumble:

Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I got a new mp3 player to run with and it came with some free songs and a free audiobook. I got Jillian Michael's "Master Your Metabolism." A co-worker read it and said it was pretty good. Anyone here read it? It actually any good?
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    signing in!

Well done everyone...you should be feeling FANTASTIC! Not looking to lose this week as TOM is looming....great stuff :grumble:

Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

Right there with ya, honey! :ohwell:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Currently I'm taking OxyElite Pro weightl oss supplement as an extra push. Sunday was my day one and so far no negative side affects .

I did though go to GNC and asked ALOT of questions and compared products. The employer admitted that the cheaper stuff like QuickTrim/ Jillian's Micheal stuff etc don't work. Than with the bigger names people don't buy them as much no more but the OxyPro Elite is their biggest seller because people on base (Ft Knox - military post) have seen great results with it.

So I decided what the heck! That's one reason I decided to start my second round of Insanity now because wouldn't make sense for me to take a pill and do some low cardio work and I need to use it to my advantage.

My husband went on bodybuilders.com and it's the one of the top ten products to use amongst all type of supplements for fitness/weightloss.

So I'm trying it out to see for myself if it works. =)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I got a new mp3 player to run with and it came with some free songs and a free audiobook. I got Jillian Michael's "Master Your Metabolism." A co-worker read it and said it was pretty good. Anyone here read it? It actually any good?

I reeeeally liked that book!! My mom borrowed it from me and never returned it...lol
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Currently I'm taking OxyElite Pro weightl oss supplement as an extra push. Sunday was my day one and so far no negative side affects .

I did though go to GNC and asked ALOT of questions and compared products. The employer admitted that the cheaper stuff like QuickTrim/ Jillian's Micheal stuff etc don't work. Than with the bigger names people don't buy them as much no more but the OxyPro Elite is their biggest seller because people on base (Ft Knox - military post) have seen great results with it.

So I decided what the heck! That's one reason I decided to start my second round of Insanity now because wouldn't make sense for me to take a pill and do some low cardio work and I need to use it to my advantage.

My husband went on bodybuilders.com and it's the one of the top ten products to use amongst all type of supplements for fitness/weightloss.

So I'm trying it out to see for myself if it works. =)

Let us know how it goes, and if it has any side effects. I'm all about the added help, like if you're using something temporarily to train yourself to eat less or something, or for and extra little push. But the taking a pill and sitting on your butt just bothers me lol.