108lbs lost, pictures

Options

Replies

• KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats to you for such a hard job accomplished thus far! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You look totally different and Congratz!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Haaa!! You're totally doing the 'jazzy knee'!! HOT!!!
    Your eyes are bangin'!!
    Well done!
  • chickenboy312
    Options
    Out of all the truly amazing stories posted on here, yours inspires me the most !!!!! You look in tip top shape fella and well deserved...
    On the days where I feel like is it all worth it, I just look at your before and after photo's, and that make's it pretty easy to carry on....

Thanks.
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ahh thanks! Keep at it guys, if I can be an inspiration to help people when it gets tough then that's fantastic! :)
  • kerrera
    Options
    Amazing well done. I am in awe.
    Round of applause
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys! Davep90, which Nikon do you have there?

Im a Canon fan. S90 and 5D Mark 2 here!!!
  • michaelsdavies
    Options
    Canon? Such a shame! :P Haaa even as a Nikon-fan, I have to admit the 5DmkII is an amazing camera, totally raised the bar when it came out!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Amazing job for sure, kudos!

From what you say about the protein intake, no fat and keeping tabs on the carbs, it sounds like you have become much leaner, and in doing so have lost a lot of weight...? Is that correct?

What about exercise, what kind of workouts do you do?

I've got a few more pound to lose total than you do, but I'm on my way.

Cheers!
  • michaelsdavies
    Options

From what you say about the protein intake, no fat and keeping tabs on the carbs, it sounds like you have become much leaner, and in doing so have lost a lot of weight...? Is that correct?

Cheers!

Thanks Stu! I have become a bit leaner yeah! I've been really bad with exercise recently - I started a new job on evenings about 2 months ago which was always when I did my exercise, so it's been hard for me to get in the routine again. I used to play 5 a side football, swim, and cardio at the gym (I'd usually do 20min jog, 20min fat burn on the bike, 5min crosstrain, 20min row, 5min crosstrain - and then collapse!) You've actually given me a bit of a kick up the backside to get back to it, thanks!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

Cheers!

Thanks Stu! I have become a bit leaner yeah! I've been really bad with exercise recently - I started a new job on evenings about 2 months ago which was always when I did my exercise, so it's been hard for me to get in the routine again. I used to play 5 a side football, swim, and cardio at the gym (I'd usually do 20min jog, 20min fat burn on the bike, 5min crosstrain, 20min row, 5min crosstrain - and then collapse!) You've actually given me a bit of a kick up the backside to get back to it, thanks!

Backside kicks gladly given...... it they help :bigsmile:

I know what you mean about time, we run our own business, and some days, I don't even have time to eat, which is a BAD thing.
    Fitting in time two workout is hard, I honestly can only do it, if I do it at home, no time in the day to go to a "gym".

Cheers!
  • crobinson3
    crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow that is impressive. A total change.

Craig
  • jamesrreed
    jamesrreed Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

I especially like your statement "the good days are a million times better than the bad days are hard."
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HOLY GUAC!!!! You look amazing, and I love your message.

Happy Days are here, enjoy!:bigsmile:
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    All I have to say is HOLY CRAP DUDE! You look Amazing..:) I hope my transformation can be as awesome as yours one day

1259364.png
    "We are responsible for the effort that we put into it, not the results."
  • kirstyc1
    Options
    Congrats u are such an inspiration.... WELL DONE x
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are almost half the man you used to be!!!!! Amazing. You look like a completely different person.
  • hmlayman
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. You give me hope:)
  • doris_day
    Options
    That's exactly what I said when I saw the pics - holy crap!
    You look amazing and thank you for sharing the pics. What an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!