What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I ate out at the Cracker Barrel last night. I had steak and eggs, apple slices, grits, Mountain Dew, and biscuits with apple butter. Tasty.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Last night was miso soup and nigiri
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A couple slices of Papa John's large pepperoni pizza. Made sure I stayed within my calories.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I made SKINNYTASTE Stuffed Pepper Soup but instead I subbed ground turkey for beef and added oregano, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and dried basil to the pot. I also topped it with Veggie Shreds "mozzarella cheese".

It was delicious, highly recommend!
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Homemade taco salad with ground turkey with taco seasoning. MMM Good!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Grilled steak tips, sautéed mushrooms, steamed broccoli and brown rice vegetable pilaf. I have no idea how to post pictures but it looks pretty damned good :o)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste pasta bolognase (ground pork instead of beef, and served with penne and lots of cheese!): http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/12/pasta-with-bolognese-sauce.html

Also, broccoli, and garlic bread :)
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    21b1a3a8-258e-41d2-9562-101b0915890d_zps495aa371.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    006_zps15722f5f.jpg

Grilled turkey burger wraps, grilled sweet potato slices, turkey burger salad, low sugar strawberry pie with fresh strawberries.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean grilled chicken pitas.... so delicious.
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh lawd. It was my 14yo's day to choose and cook. I had hot dogs, fried potatoes, and corn on the cob. I stayed in my calories but I'm still hungry. I usually have a cold veggie plate or salad I can add to whatever they make but today was a time crunch so that didn't happen. Tomorrow isn't looking much better - 12yo's night, lol. Hamburgers, baked beans, and corn again. I'll have salad stuff ready though so I can eat more food!
  • mam479
    mam479 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Homemade Guinness beef stew.
  • onmyway57
    onmyway57 Posts: 22
    Options
    ever try black bean burgers they are great in a salad
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Tonight was something different I decided to make and it was delicious! I had Four Cheese Mac And Cheese. Instead of beef in it, I substituted that for sweet peas. Yummy.
  • missionquestthing
    missionquestthing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    general Tso Schicken. homemade with brown rice and snow peas
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Made sandwiches: toasted Bagel Thins (which I love into little tiny pieces), chive/onion cream cheese, thinly sliced cucumbers, and some homemade tea-cured salmon. OM NOM NOM NOM.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Grilled sweet potato slices look amazing... will have to try that!!

I have no pictures... we ate hours ago! It was a beautiful day here in Southern Louisiana!! We spent all day outside and threw burgers on the grill. Not original at all but very tasty! :drinker:
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Nothing at this point as it's 11pm but tomorrow night i'm going to make thai. i'm going to measure out portions for myself and then mix it all together in a bowl while my folks get to have whatever they want out of the main container. It's a lot smaller of a portion that I used to make.
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sauteed fish, onions, mushrooms, squash, and steamed corn.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Steak and mushrooms, nuff said.