mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    S.O.S.

If you know what that is you're cool.

Is that like B.O.B.? : ^ D
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    sautéed eggplant, broccoli slaw, shrooms, tomatoes over brown rice. Maybe an egg if I feel like making one. I'm pooped.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    S.O.S.

poop on a stick or on a shingle?
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    A ham, turkey and chicken sandwich with Pepper Jack, cucumber, tomato and onion. Also had corn, stir-fry, carrot and cucumber. I'm stuffed now, but I will have some of the low sugar desserts when I get home from work in a couple of hours.

10393569_783749918336800_6963293786015641302_n.jpg
  • oinkerjnn
    oinkerjnn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First post...

Grouper tacos

Ezekiel sprouted corn tortillas
    Pan seared fresh grouper
    Thin sliced red cabbage
    Homemade baja sauce (2/1 Greek yogurt/mayo, jalapeño, lime, cilantro, and kitchen sink of spices)
    Avocado
    Lime on top

The app is great, and the community kept popping up on different health searches, so I figured I'd venture over.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    BLT sandwich on toast with all fresh veggies.Big bowl of fresh sliced cukes & onions in vinegar/sugar.
    All was good. just had my snack/ dessert of cold milk & dry cereal.

Tomorrow is ham & bean soup with salad of fresh greens,tomatoes & the cukes.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Felt like breakfast for dinner tonight. Old fashioned oats with walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, 1tsp brown sugar, milk, 1tsp butter. Whole wheat English muffin with 1 tbs peanut butter. Cantaloupe.

imagejpg1_zps1eb0e3a4.jpg
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    My meals have been quite simple lately. Today, I had steamed Okinawan purple sweet potato topped with walnuts. Nothing fancy but it did look very pretty and tasted great. :D
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Salmon cooked in olive oil with steamed broccoli drizzled with olive oil.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    S.O.S.

poop on a stick or on a shingle?

on a shingle
  • Vickilite
    Vickilite Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We had cauliflower crust pizza tonight topped with sauteed mushrooms, onions and yellow bell peppers, plus baby spinach leaves, sliced tomatoes and mini pepperoni. Dee - li - cious! Hubby loved it. There are lots of cauliflower pizza crust recipes out there. I used this one and would make it again for sure: http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/02/the-best-cauliflower-crust-pizza.html We had this with a sliced up gala apple. MMmmm...
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Pork and Black Bean Chili topped with a bit of cheddar, onions, diced tomatoes, diced avocado and a sprinkle of fresh cilantro. I based my chili recipe on Andrew Zimmern's recipe.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    It's hot here today so not in the mood to cook... Went with a Deli turkey, cucumber, fresh garden lettuce, feta cheese and dried cranberry wrap and a blueberry banana smoothie.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    First post...

Grouper tacos

Ezekiel sprouted corn tortillas
    Pan seared fresh grouper
    Thin sliced red cabbage
    Homemade baja sauce (2/1 Greek yogurt/mayo, jalapeño, lime, cilantro, and kitchen sink of spices)
    Avocado
    Lime on top

The app is great, and the community kept popping up on different health searches, so I figured I'd venture over.

Welcome to MFP and to the What's For Supper?? thread. Your tacos sounds great, There is nothing like fresh grouper.

Larro
  • carriecoo
    carriecoo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    4oz ground buffalo patty on a whole grain thin, Walla Walla sweet onion and tomato and green salad on the side with Olive Garden light dressing.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    48 pringles, container of bean dip, diet pepsi.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    48 pringles, container of bean dip, diet pepsi.

Every day? Doesn't seeing all this variety of food that people post on this thread make you want something besides Pringles and bean dip every day?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    We were supposed to have a pretty casual meal of grilled chicken sandwiches, tater tots and corn but some neighbors came over and we combined our menus. My sandwiches and tater tots didn't get much attention compared to their Tbone steak, lemon pepper salmon, caprese salad and french bread! Oh and Breyers Reeses Blast ice cream for dessert!
  • aliu00
    aliu00 Posts: 61
    Options
    stir fried chicken breast with green peppers