What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Our local hospital is having their Christmas party tonight. The menu was a salad, green beans, baked potato and a steak. I only had half the steak, but ate everything else.

4tz0vsvzmy4r.jpg

I had half a cup of "lite" chocolate ice cream with 45g of Vanilla Greek yogurt and 75g Plain Greek yogurt. I like the contrasting flavors, so I don't stir it up all that well.

adi3z9mfh8p7.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We went out for Italian tonight. I had a chicken pizza with mushrooms, onions, cheese and garlic. Super yummy! I ate 2 pieces and boxed up the rest. Lots leftover.

oki19uvi2f1x.jpg
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I had half a Tai Pei boxed meal(that u microwave). Tasted like my freezer, so only ate a bit of the rice that was with it and the beef and the broccoli(it was the Pepper Beef one). I had water to drink(a whole 32oz Gatorade bottle of it).

I'm still hungry, so I will have to have something later.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a little of everything. I started with some of Margie's creamy cheddar broccoli soup. I had brought home several baked potatoes from last night's party, so she added one to the soup.

j712lbvcj11s.jpg

Then had some of her leftover Mexican chicken and rice with Pico De Gallo with fresh tomato slices. We bought a case of the tomatoes just before the first killing frost from Jackson Farms. A few have gone bad, but they are still better and cheaper than grocery store tomatoes.

dxjzy38ys2ox.jpg

I finished up with a bowl of the pinto beans from the other day. All very good. I hear there is some pudding in the fridge, but I'm too full to check it out right now.

df6rhv4sr7sv.jpg
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Nothing but protein

c4chnlqdx991.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A piece of the chicken pizza from last night; a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, pecorino cheese and garlic salt; and a couple clementines.

woge3nxo7vhn.jpg
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    We had pizza but I made sure to eat great for breakfast and lunch.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I have no clue what's for supper tonight. When I know I will most definitely post it.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I've been in a salad mood this week. Made a big ol' salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, chopped turkey, hardboiled egg, cucumber, mini portobello mushrooms, red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, pecorino cheese, Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning and a little garlic salt; sprouted grain english muffin with a little peanut butter and pumpkin butter.

urxafrf95vcv.jpg
  • karenlwashburn
    karenlwashburn Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I made a shake of three medium bananas, 1/2 cup dried cherries, a tablespoon if chia seeds, 2 cups of non-fat yogurt, ice of course. I wish I had chopped the cherries and most of them were too large to eat thru a straw.
  • Mrsnelson2004
    Options
    lipton onion soup with thin sliced purdue chicken topped with swiss cheese.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Had a 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Terryaki Sandwich from Subway on wheat bread :) With spinach, cucumbers, onions, and bell peppers! YUM YUM!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I ordered in Chinese. Chicken and Garlic green beans (sauce on the side) with steamed rice. (and a small side of beef fried rice for lunch at work tomorrow. I love cooking but some days it's the last thing in the world I want to do.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Our local Piggly Wiggly {grocery store} had their Christmas party tonight. The menu was smoked pork loin, grilled chicken leg and thigh quarters, pulled pork, baked beans, potato salad and a roll. {I saved the thigh and most of the leg for tomorrow} It was all good, but the pork loin was very, very tasty. So tender. I did go back down and get a couple more slices of it for tomorrow when they were putting all the leftovers away.

j2i1m69593lm.jpg

I had firm resolve that I was not even going near the dessert table. But when they came up to the office for me to turn the mic back on, {damn you, Dirty Santa} I was drawn toward the cheesecake. But I skipped breakfast, then ate my normal breakfast at lunchtime, so I was still under, even before I log my cardio.

we5cf0ehg4p9.jpg

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Tonight we had baked potatoes with butter & sour cream and a massive chopped salad (lettuce, kale, carrots, cabbage mix). My husband made sesame glazed tofu for his salad while I had 1/2 of a polish sausage with mine. After, a square of Ghirardelli dark intense toffee and a couple of sour gummi bears ;-)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Bought myself a whole rainbow trout from HEB. Wish I could have it more often, but they're a little too costly for my budget. :\
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A cup of homemade black-eyed peas and a fruit salad (raspberries, strawberries, banana, pecans and whipped cream).

yj6m8vxafmsh.jpg
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Smothered pork chops with thyme (myrecipes.com, 145 cal!!), sweet potato, green beans & tomato/cucumber salad
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Friday night I went to a concert with some girlfriends so we ate at a bar so that we could get in and out quickly. We decided to just do appetizers - potato skins, chicken tenders, spinach artichoke dip, and thai chili shrimp. Oh and beer.

Saturday had a holiday party so there were a lot of appetizers: buffalo chicken dip, meatballs, sliced brats, cheese and crackers, 7 layer dip, cookies. Oh and wine.

Sunday my 6 year old son had a homework assignment to help prepare a meal that reflected a holiday tradition from his ancestors. We decided to do ravioli, which is what my mother in law always made for Christmas Eve dinner. We just did frozen ravioli and a jar of sauce with a loaf of premade garlic bread so that he could really cook it all himself, but it was fun to have him in the kitchen. My youngest son got jealous of the time in the kitchen with mommy so he insisted on putting on the apron after dinner and making some break and bake cookies with me. Nothing we made was particularly complex but we had a lot of fun and I need to do that more often with the kids.