Large amounts of meat, cheese deadly as smoking

Options
123457»

Replies

• Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    You guys are either ignorant or purposely trying to mischaracterize Campbell's argument. Whole, unprocessed plant foods are not the same as eating "plant based" processed foods.
  • CampbellTony
    CampbellTony Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My dead grandmother will be really peed off! She ate really fatty cuts of meat due to that being all they could afford back then. That and full fat milk, cheese, butter and fried stuff in lard. She died when she was 97. She might have lived to 170 if she had just eaten less of that crap. Oh wait.........she wasn't fat, because she walked everywhere and had everything in moderation.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    You guys are either ignorant or purposely trying to mischaracterize Campbell's argument. Whole, unprocessed plant foods are not the same as eating "plant based" processed foods.

Actually, since the others are more then willing to link to articles and studies that are (A) more recent and (B) are better done then the Chine Study, I think I will listen to them. Especially considering you have yet to provide anything backing up your claims on any thread where I have seen you post this junk.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,895 Member
    Options
    I have ocean front real estate in Arizona I'd like to sell you.