Nutella, what's up with that?

Options

Replies

• TravisZeta
    Options
    Love the taste but could only eat it as a part of a true cheat meal.
  • ghostsnstuff
    ghostsnstuff Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I used to put heaps of it on toast with butter, wait for it to melt, then eat it.... Little did I know that I was using two servings per piece of bread at 500 calories each! Including the bread, Wonder White, which is 181 calories, 500 x 4 = 2000 + 181 = 2181. Yikes. To think that I used to do this almost every day! I was obese as a child and weighed more at 12 (152 lbs) than I do now at 19 (116). Sorry if this post gave you diabetes.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Dangerous, dangerous heaven in a jar. Try this nutella cheese cake. It's amazing and so esy to make

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/nutella-cheesecake
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've actually never had it either - but I'm not a big sweet/chocolate/sugar fan and after reading about it and looking it up, probably not worth it in the long run...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Dangerous, dangerous heaven in a jar. Try this nutella cheese cake. It's amazing and so esy to make

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/nutella-cheesecake

that sounds awful.

more for you!!! LOL
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nutella is great, but has anyone tried Biscoff spread? OMFG. It's amazeballs. I can literally eat a whole jar.

Literally.
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Just DO NOT microwave it! My hubby thought he melt it down and put it on fruit for the kiddos for a snack....uhm, Epic Fail!
    (It does say right on the jar not to microwave it, but he didn't read that until after it had turned into a mess of powder and ruined the whole jar!)

I mixed some with coconut milk and microwaved for 15 seconds. Drizzled on fruit and it was delicious!
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    **** Trader Joe's.

This is the real deal:

biscoff.jpg
  • misskris78
    misskris78 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have amazing self control... I can turn down french fries with my burger, say no to cake in the office, and bake without eating. Nutella is my kryptonite.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I think OP is a troll and just posting this to get everyone fired up. There's just NO WAY not to love Nutella.

LoL... That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with you???
    ^ This
    Nutella is friggin' delicious and I would eat the whole stinkin' jar IIFMM.
    Nutella.jpg
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I see people on here just raving about it and stating that they can't get enough of it.
    Personally if I was on a deserted island and it was the only food source I would rather starve to death!
    I hate that crap, think it tastes just awful, what's the big deal with Nutella?

You, sir, have issues. And that's allI have to say about that! ^^
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    whats up with that?

well he's just your avg BB.com bruh, who treats us to his presence to be 'mir'd and post videos of lightweight squats on balance beams in terrycloth robes.
    when hes not doing that, hes in the enchanted forest, taking low-key selfies.

EDIT:
    oh....you mean the food product.
    well it's a glorious concoction of cocoa and hazelnuts in a spreadable form, though i prefer just spreading it in my mouth with a spoon, or a knife, or a finger, or a garden hoe, or a bulldozer.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    Options
    Nutella-1-1.jpg
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't like it either.
  • ncgingerich
    ncgingerich Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nutella is crack. I'm a crackhead.
    Hilarious!,
  • 19TaraLynn84
    Options
    whats up with that?

well he's just your avg BB.com bruh, who treats us to his presence to be 'mir'd and post videos of lightweight squats on balance beams in terrycloth robes.
    when hes not doing that, hes in the enchanted forest, taking low-key selfies.

EDIT:
    oh....you mean the food product.
    well it's a glorious concoction of cocoa and hazelnuts in a spreadable form, though i prefer just spreading it in my mouth with a spoon, or a knife, or a finger, or a garden hoe, or a bulldozer.

You win.
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Too much like chocolate and not enough of anything else. Why not just suck down chocolate syrup?
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Nutella was a major food group when I was in college. I love it, so much so that it is no longer allowed in my house. A jar of nutella = major binge = guilt the next day.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    NutellaNeedle.jpg

Sadly, if I bought a jar, I'd eat a jar the same day so I don't buy it.