Biggest Loser 10 Talk

Options

Replies

• LECIAKAY05
    Options
    He makes me mad every week. So headstrong and picky! He'll probably end up winning. LOL
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    I really dislike Frodo or whatever his name is because he is

Ahahah oh man. Now whenever I watch I'm going to be thinking of Hobbits when he comes up. Which is not a far stretch lol.

Anyway, I did like that the episode drama seemed to be shorter and it was more about life in the boot camp. I like that trend. As for the Anna / Elizabeth thing I really don't know who I favor because I'm indifferent about the two of them. I like Ada, Lisa, and Jesse at the moment, but it could all change, it often does with me :-)
  • LapBandBobbi
    Options
    I like Ada - she seems to be very consistent. Hope she hangs in there till the end, but I'm afraid one of the guys will see her as a threat soon and try to get her voted off.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see Ada at the end of it all. She seems to be getting stronger each week, body and mind. That's what this type of journey is all about.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I compare her to my niece and I do know that everyone's different, so it's a bad thing to do. My niece's asthma is so bad that she's on a breathing machine. But she still runs cross-country at school [the teachers tape her puffer to her hand] and she is still always on the go.

I don't think Elizabeth uses it as an excuse to not finish, I think she uses it as an excuse to not do well <- and actually that's not even what I really think happens - I'm having trouble explaining it. It seems like she almost panics every time a difficult task comes up and the asthma flares up - maybe it happens because she panics. But I noticed that trend with her. She's always behind, and it's always because of the asthma. Makes me wonder...why be there if you can't do the workouts or if this is dangerous and you can't breathe???

I agree - I don't think Elizabeth intentionally fakes attacks, burt it seems like she psyches herself into them as an excuse to lose.

ETA: Aaron and Ada are my favorites. I think Aaron is secure on the blue team but Ada is really vulnerable because of the guys' alliance, so I'm actually rooting for black right now. Even though I don't like them much!
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So any predictions for this week whos going home?
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Sorry, Adam, I don't have any predictions, but I did just want to throw in my 2 cents.

Regarding Elizabeth, I do believe she is giving it her all - over 110%! How many times has she worked until she PASSED OUT! That said, she is slowing the Black team down much more than Anna did. They would have been better off to vote Elizabeth off. Even though she is giving her Personal Best, even though she is working her butt off, it's not enough to compete. Sad, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I think we are going to see Aaron come out of his shell in the coming weeks, and I am really looking forward to that. So far, he seems very low-key and quiet. He seems like a loyal and good team-mate, too. I would like to see his personality come out more.

I have no idea what to expect this week. I didn't watch the little preview part, so I have no predictions. Can't wait to watch!
  • adamtall
    Options
    So basically after this week I dont even really want to watch this season anymore. So stupid keeping 2 people that dont wanna be there and sending two home that give it there all
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    The game play is HORRIBLE the season. The 2 people that I was really rooting for are gone...annoys me! I guess now it will have to be Jessica ( thats her name, right?) and Ada.

Jesse and Aaron look GREAT now.
  • adamtall
    Options
    yeah Jesse looks great already I cant wait to see how much he lost at the finally and I loved his attitude about the day after the finally. Aarons little guy was so cute talking into his mic during the interview
  • LECIAKAY05
    Options
    Love Aaron! Wish Frado with just bow out and go somewhere (like China) far away! He gets on my nerves SO BAD.
  • LapBandBobbi
    Options
    What really bothers me is how much Jillian and Bob get mad at the contenstants because of the "game play", but the show sets them up to play the game. They show is the one giving them temptation challenges and forcing them to "play the game". If they want to do it fair and take out all of the bull crap, they need to send the person home who loses less every week. Granted, it would make for a more boring show, but they could have immunity challanges or other encourgaging challenges rather than temptations.
  • adamtall
    Options
    I don't mind a little bit of gameplay but it's ridiculous that they sent people that would push them to do better home so that they can do what they have done thier whole life and just skate by
  • edorice
    Options
    OK update me please! I don't mind spoilers. We watched the first half hour last night and went to sleep. Who got booted off?
  • edorice
    Options
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    Aaron and Jesse got voted off...

And the game play is UNREAL. I'm totally all about Ada and Jessica now. Everyone else really makes me angry.

I hope they do something next week to bring the focus back to losing weight and away from game play.

Oh, and Frado can get the hell off the show, that would be awesome too.
  • edorice
    Options
    Wow, that sucks. I'm so going to watch the rest of the show tonight. I knew they were gunning for those guys. :mad:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    What really bothers me is how much Jillian and Bob get mad at the contenstants because of the "game play", but the show sets them up to play the game. They show is the one giving them temptation challenges and forcing them to "play the game". If they want to do it fair and take out all of the bull crap, they need to send the person home who loses less every week. Granted, it would make for a more boring show, but they could have immunity challanges or other encourgaging challenges rather than temptations.

I agree 100%. Bob and Jillian are basically doing a double standard. The show has temptation challenges for game play. The show is a game to win the prize nobody how much you sugar coat it or not. Brendan is smart and he did the right thing with the temptation challenge. He set himself up pretty good. He wants to make sure he can stay as long as he can and I can't blame him for that.

Bob and Jillian got on Brendan for doing the temptation (ummm why have temptation challenges if Bob and Jillian ***** about it every time). Brendan picked the teams to where every player wanted to be. The only person who didn't get what they wanted was Ada....oh well.

I wish the 2 girls went home last night, but last nights vote was clearly for game play. I can't fault the remaining players for keeping the weaker ones in. I'm rooting for Brendan to win it all. He is the most honest and smartest player in the house. Hopefully him or Patrick win it all.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    So basically after this week I dont even really want to watch this season anymore. So stupid keeping 2 people that dont wanna be there and sending two home that give it there all

Ditto. I'm rooting for Ada and Jessica, but they will be gone next week, so why watch anymore. I don't want to see anyone on the other 3 teams win.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Well that sucked. I still have Ada to root for...I will think about rooting for Jessica if she ever cuts her princess hair.

Really though the only reason to watch is to hope that Frodo and Brendan turn on each other and watch the fireworks.