Biggest Loser 10 Talk

Options

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Regarding Elizabeth, I do believe she is giving it her all - over 110%! How many times has she worked until she PASSED OUT! That said, she is slowing the Black team down much more than Anna did. They would have been better off to vote Elizabeth off. Even though she is giving her Personal Best, even though she is working her butt off, it's not enough to compete. Sad, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Anyone can make themselves hyperventilate and pass out...
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

Regarding Elizabeth, I do believe she is giving it her all - over 110%! How many times has she worked until she PASSED OUT! That said, she is slowing the Black team down much more than Anna did. They would have been better off to vote Elizabeth off. Even though she is giving her Personal Best, even though she is working her butt off, it's not enough to compete. Sad, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Anyone can make themselves hyperventilate and pass out...

Elizabeth has asthmatic problems and Jillian tells her suck it up. That is real good.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Really though the only reason to watch is to hope that Frodo and Brendan turn on each other and watch the fireworks.

That would be something to see!!!
  • edorice
    Options
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    Wow. With Jessica gone the only point in watching is Ada.

Wow this season sucks.

Oh, and Ada's parents are JERKS.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Ada's family sucks. I felt so bad for her when Bob told her there was no video for her.

I can't wait for makeovers! I can't wait for them to shave Patrick's Amish looking beard!
  • edorice
    Options

Wow this season sucks.

Gotta agree with you on that. I don't know the full situation, but it was sad that she didn't get anything.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Wow this season sucks.

Gotta agree with you on that. I don't know the full situation, but it was sad that she didn't get anything.

Well she tried to blow it off like it's a cultural thing, but earlier in the season I remember her saying that they blamed her for her brother's death..when she was 3 years old!! So I think for real they are total jerks. It was so nice that everyone made her a video though.

There is really nobody but Ada to root for in this season. I liked Elizabeth at the beginning and was really glad she got saved, but every week I feel more and more like she's fake - not just re; the hysterical asthma, but also how many times has she claimed that she's REALLY changed now and then still acted the same. She needs to get beat up by Bob at every workout I think.
  • toots99
    Options
    I'm excited to see all the past winners this week! Between that and seeing the makeovers, should be a fun episode!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Definitely excited for makeovers. Not so excited for the ensuing drama. If they send home Ada, I quit!
  • edorice
    Options
    Bwahahahahaha, Brendan is gone!!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    BWHAHAHAHAHA!
    MHWHAHAHAHAA!
    BWHAHAHAHA *cough cough cough*

I'm going to have to add evil laughter to my workout routine...jeeeesh...but yes...hehehehe...Brendan is gone...

GO ADA GO! GO ADA GO!
  • toots99
    Options
    I liked Brendan. I don't much care for Frado or Elizabeth.

At this point I'm rooting for Ada or Patrick.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Haha so long Brendan. I'm so over him.

Mark on the other hand could totally win the at home prize, he's almost lost 200 lbs! Holy crap!

And yeah, Ada BETTER win. Patrick would be good too, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE ADA!
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    Yeah I would like to see Mark win the at home prize. When they showed Brendan at home it was like he wasn't even trying to loose anymore weight. He was all like "Hi ladies...Whatup...smooch." Okay, we get that you think you are the man now...Just because you aren't there to game play now you could still at least TRY to loose the rest of the weight!
  • edorice
    Options
    Our house is rooting for Ada.
  • I would like Ada to win as well, would also like Mark to win the at home
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    LOVE Ada. I will be happy if she wins.

Why is Elizabeth still in this? She is always taken care of, shielded, and it really pisses me off. I don't feel she puts in the work required to be at the Ranch. Others have lost 50+ pounds outside the ranch alongside the players (women) and Elizabeth can't even do that at the ranch??
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    Why is Elizabeth still in this?

THANK YOU!

When she stands next to Ada I can't even believe they are in the same competition. IN the FINAL FOUR? PUHlease...
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Ada's parents will show up for the finals? Poor Ada, I feel terrible for what she's been through. "All she needs is love, love, love. Love is all she needs."