The reason why you take pictures

Options

Replies

• zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Over 100 pounds is simply incredible! Major difference! You should feel very proud of yourself and what you have worked so hard to achieve!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When people notice is a strange thing. If they see you every day, they won't say anything until one day it just hits them. My wife and I both didn't hear anyone say anything until we started buying new clothes. Also, a lot of people don't say anything to women about weight even if they're losing. People might not want to bring up weight to you fearing that you might be sensitive about the issue.

On another note, my niece weighs a tad over 100 lbs. Imagine having a 100 lb person hanging off your back. That's how much you've lost!! We always find it fun when we go to Costco to pick up big slabs of meat that weigh what we've lost. You'd fill up a cart!! Congratulations.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    What everyone else has said plus - you have a beautiful smile - you look radiant! Keep up the good work
  • ncgingerich
    ncgingerich Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely radiant and should be so proud of your amazing accomplishment. My sister has lost 100lb since beginning her healthier lifestyle and I'm planning on sharing your story with her. I'm hoping you'll inspire her to post her own before/after to share with others on this motivating forum. I'm sending you a friend request that I hope you'll accept. I want to follow your progress and also suggest my sis do the same :love:
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    you can totally tell! WOOT WOOT!
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!! 100lbs is great & you look wonderful!!
  • Bronwyn9
    Bronwyn9 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes-- Buy the dress! Immediately! You deserve it, Lady! So proud for you. Think back to all the things you couldn't do 100lbs ago that you can do now. My how things change! You have accomplished what a lot of people only dream of. Celebrate!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    How on earth has no one noticed? You look amazing! I am so proud of you!!!

THIS!!!!

You've begun to transform and it is very obvious.

All of this! The change is obvious and looks great on you. Great job.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You look great :)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a major difference between the two pictures. Celebrate this major victory! You are doing great.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can clearly see the difference. Your looking really good. Keep it up.
  • debbiesats
    debbiesats Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement - you look amazing and I love your confidence enthusiasm.

Please treat yourself to the new dress - you earned it! Just show us how great you look in the smaller size :-)
  • jessicamoye33
    Options
    Bought the dress! It'll be here next week sometime.

Thank you all for the kind words & encouragement...it truly means a lot! Today has been a great day!!
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration you are!

The main thing that jumps out at me in these two photos (in addition to the amazing weight loss) is how much easier you seem to be standing. In the first, it looks like you were using the chair as a prop to help stay upright where, in the other, you were tall and proud and with good reason!

Well done!
  • CariJo1979
    CariJo1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I need to lose over 100lbs, and have just started my journey. I have been meaning to take before pictures, your post inspired me to work hard, and I had my daughter take my "before".

You are awesome!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You did NOT hit a mini goal.. You hit a MAJOR goal!! Celebrate it girl!! You look amazing. Congratulations on your hard work!

Absolutely this!! Great job! And, I can't believe that no one in your real life has noticed the change. You look amazing!
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fabulous transformation! You should be so proud of yourself. You can see such a difference in your body and your confidence in the pictures :) Don't short change yourself... there is nothing little about 100 lbs. What an inspiration you are! I totally understand the photos. I actually did a before and after last night because I felt like I wasn't seeing as much change in the mirror. Seeing it in the pics really helps. You look fantastic - way to go!
  • simplyenough
    simplyenough Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can’t believe no one has noticed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!