David:smile:
  • LinkousSara
    LinkousSara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! keep it up! totally noticeable
  • thatpixichick
    thatpixichick Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Woah, what a difference! The incredible shrinking woman. You look absolutely gorgeous, keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! Is all I can say. I'm so glad your friend was there to snap the pic. 100 lbs is NOT a mini goal for anyone, it is a feat and a victory, so proud to type on here!!!
  • sethskid
    sethskid Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • GoMilner
    GoMilner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job and keep it up!!
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think your results are quite amazing and I would like to suggest that it wasn't a "mini" goal that you achieved. 100lbs is not mini, that is nothing to bat an eye at. You accomplished what many cannot. Bravo to you and may the rest of your journey be as successful as the first 50 weeks!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Count me in as another person who's very surprised no one has noticed this in your real life!! WHAT!? :-/ All I can figure out, is maybe the people who see you, tend to see you DAILY and are therefore less likely to notice the change? I dunno...that really, truly shocks me.

You look amazing.

I've lost 115 lb myself and I'll tell you, I had NO comments when I lost the first 45-50 lb. I've even had a past coworker argue with me that I couldn't have lost 45 lb between 2008-2011 because I looked the same (rude). But since then the comments have been practically nonstop. Maybe you'll experience something similar!!
  • kdotie
    kdotie Posts: 4
    Options
    Girl! That is totally noticeable. The dress is hitting you better on the waist and you look curvier. Your face looks slimmer and you look more confident (that seems to be the most important thing for getting people's attention, I find.). People don't tend to notice unless you haven't seen them in a while or what have you, from my experience. It takes a lot of weight loss for people to notice any difference in my body, it does kind of suck when losing weight, but when I gain weight it isn't as noticeable either, lol! Anyway, you're doing great, I have a lot of weight to lose and your story is very inspirational to me. I find keeping up with measurements helps in seeing things numerically. I'm all about the numbers and still have trouble believing any thing anyone says or what the mirrors/pictures say, so measuring helps me with that.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Darlin, don't be blah about it. You just shed a 5'11" Victorias Secret model and from the looks of your goals you've only got two more to go. You are bad *kitten*! Keep it up!
  • jessicamoye33
    Options
    Thanks again for the kind words! After posting these pictures and reading everyone's fabulous comments, I definitely changed my thinking. 100 pounds is MAJOR!!! 100 pounds is the size of a 2 month old horse! LOL!

I think people aren't noticing because 1) they see me often and 2) it's hard to compliment someone my size. What I mostly hear right now is that my skin looks great or that my outfit is nice. They know something is different, but not sure exactly what. Someone else said they'll start noticing when you're about halfway to goal. That's OK. I can wait another 50 pounds for the real life comments to start rolling in. Having someone notice & comment on our hard work is really just a bonus, being healthier and reaching goals is what really matters, right?

I am glad I have the MFP community who knows how hard it is to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds. I've celebrated the MAJOR loss and am looking forward to many more. Weight loss is like life...it's a journey not a destination.
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mini goal?? Are you serious! Girl, you rock! Great job and you are looking fab!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!