Do you have a food item that you eat every day?

Options

Replies

• JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I "copy yesterday" so many times.......... On Tuesday - Friday, I "copy yesterday" for Breakfast and all snacks. Then I just move them around according to when I actually eat them.

Fried egg, laughing cow light swiss cheese on a bagel thin for breakfast every day.

Coffee

Mint Choc Builder Bar, Animal Crackers, Carrots, Pretzel Thins, 100 Cal Greek Yogurt, Cheese Stick and whatever fruit I have that week.

Creature. Of. Habit.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    eggs, lots of eggs =)
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    coffee
    yogurt
    spinach
    carrots
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My very typical breakfast is a bowl of kashi cereal, skim milk and half a banana cut up into the cereal. I'd say I have this 22 out of 25 days. The other days it's either oatmeal, pancakes, or "eggs and something"

Everything else varies BUT if we made it for dinner, chances are it's lunch the next day or dinner later in the week. Our recipes are all either 4,6, or 8 servings...
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Frittata for breakfast (used to have muffins & bagels)
    Fage (YUMMY) greek yogurt
    Citrus fruits

Not too good on eating many vegetables yet as I ought to.
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bananas and apples. If I don't have them with my cereal in the morning (which is almost every day), I'll have one of the two for desert after lunch or as an afternoon snack :)
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I always have something sweet before I go to bed. Depending on how many calories I have left -- it'll be a piece of fruit or a piece of dark chocolate! :happy:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Several actually...

I have a fruit smoothie, PB & Jelly toast, and grapes every night as my evening snacks (when I have the calories for all that, anyway).

For breakfast during the week, I have the same thing... Plain Greek Yogurt, with Vanilla Whey Protein Powder and frozen berries.

And hubby and I have the same salad with our dinner every night.... spring mix, small bell peppers, grape tomatoes, with a spoonful of chia seeds.

I ten to stick with what works, and right now, that works for me. :smile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs almost every day -- usually just one egg.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    eggs, avocado, almonds, dark chocolate, coffee....and a whole bunch of other stuff that I have at least 3-4 days per week.
  • warmcaramel
    warmcaramel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    an apple, 4 dates and 1/4 cup red seedless grapes, 1 smart bagel with 2 slices of lean turkey breast and just started drinking nescafe 3 in 1 instant coffee
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Every day.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Quest bar! My days are pretty much the same everyday. Fruit smoothie for breakfast (usually the same one everyday for about a week, or until I run out of ingredients), a salad for lunch, then my snacks are always an apple, Quest bar and string cheese. Dinner is the only thing that's always different.
  • johnboy1229
    Options
    Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats (1/2 cup pre-cooked) with a banana every morning. An avocado every day at 9:30. Cabot zero fat yogurt (1 cup) with frozen berries (126 grams) every night before bed. This has helped me balance out my blood glucose all day. Its worked for me so far.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Has to be lettuce, tomato,peppers cucumbers and onion(salad every day for lunch) with balsamic vinegar and Greek yogurt before bed.
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Frozen waffles and chocolate (not at the same time).
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Fiber one brownie and tortilla chips lol
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Coffee and Half and Half. Otherwise I'd be homicidal.
  • emce11x
    emce11x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i go through phases, i'll obsess over something until i can't stand the sight of it anymore..which i think goes hand in hand with my food addiction. Right now-mushrooms! (which btw i used to HATE, now i can't get enough) :)