Does personal life/issues matter on this site?

Options

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    caffrey_cat_has_unusual_gait_07.gif?w=500&h=282
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Cat-Pops-Out-of-Recycle-Bin.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    pushup.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    how-to-exercise-with-cats-o.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_n10f37PJUi1qdlh1io1_r2_250.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    RoyReid.ca-Gif-dance-off-25.gif
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    how-to-exercise-with-cats-o.gif

He's probably on steroids/genetically gifted. I don't think that would work for the rest of us.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-18321-1334679990-18.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-20622-1378784877-7.gif
  • likitisplit
    Options

Remember when having a flat butt was an actual goal. As was absolutely no muscle in the arms.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    h499F71B3
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Remember when having a flat butt was an actual goal. As was absolutely no muscle in the arms.

I do...because I could never have a flat one no matter how hard I tried. Mom jeans just were never meant to look good on me (thank god!)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    cat-pump.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    cat-worship.gif
  • likitisplit
    Options

I do...because I could never have a flat one no matter how hard I tried. Mom jeans just were never meant to look good on me (thank god!)

Me too.

One thing that people forget when doing 80's dress up was how ANGRY blusher used to be.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Me too.

One thing that people forget when doing 80's dress up was how ANGRY blusher used to be.

My friend will do my makeup sometimes, and personally I HATE blush, but she always puts it on me and I feel like I belong in the 80s.
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I used to struggle with an eating disorder. Often times, i still have that voice creep into my head. its something i have to deal probably for the rest of my life. ya know what became of my eating disorder? seizures. test after test, doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. I had to drop out of high school because it was so out of control, even after i started eating again. I couldnt hang out with my friends because almost any amount of activity would cause a seizure. I still cant get a job because i still cant drive and everything is too far to walk to (now that im healthy enough to walk places). its been four years, and NOW i can do a regular amount of activity and go places. its all still new for me. get your ish together, and stop whining.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    I used to struggle with an eating disorder. Often times, i still have that voice creep into my head. its something i have to deal probably for the rest of my life. ya know what became of my eating disorder? seizures. test after test, doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. I had to drop out of high school because it was so out of control, even after i started eating again. I couldnt hang out with my friends because almost any amount of activity would cause a seizure. I still cant get a job because i still cant drive and everything is too far to walk to (now that im healthy enough to walk places). its been four years, and NOW i can do a regular amount of activity and go places. its all still new for me. get your ish together, and stop whining.

Kudos to you for taking care of yourself and getting yourself better!

Unfortunately your advice is wasted on this OP. She won't listen to anybody and doesn't even care if her posts trigger other people with ED's to relapse. She said that in a thread yesterday.

But again, kudos to you and way to go!
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Kudos to you for taking care of yourself and getting yourself better!

Unfortunately your advice is wasted on this OP. She won't listen to anybody and doesn't even care if her posts trigger other people with ED's to relapse. She said that in a thread yesterday.

But again, kudos to you and way to go!

Why thank you! I've spoken to others on here with REAL eating disorders, not people who just want attention. But i feel the need to tell people who do this to themselves what could happen. sure, you're going to lose weight, but at what cost? if i had known i could lose literally EVERYTHING, i wouldve stopped. maybe i can change someones life, maybe not. but at least i can say i tried. i ended up having to do no physical activity, eating all day, and going no where. seriously, i did the dishes one day and i came close to a seizure! so you can bet i got heavier than i ever was! lol
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Cliff notes? I'll wait

popcorn_antelope.gif

Long and short of it is....butt-hurt. you're welcome.

Cliff's notes... GET IT?!

Ah, I kill me sometimes ::knee slappin::

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    and in for the gifs.... I just spit my coffee on my screen.
This discussion has been closed.