Does personal life/issues matter on this site?

Options

Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Cliff notes? I'll wait

popcorn_antelope.gif

my new favorite gif.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I used to struggle with an eating disorder. Often times, i still have that voice creep into my head. its something i have to deal probably for the rest of my life. ya know what became of my eating disorder? seizures. test after test, doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. I had to drop out of high school because it was so out of control, even after i started eating again. I couldnt hang out with my friends because almost any amount of activity would cause a seizure. I still cant get a job because i still cant drive and everything is too far to walk to (now that im healthy enough to walk places). its been four years, and NOW i can do a regular amount of activity and go places. its all still new for me. get your ish together, and stop whining.

Kudos to you for taking care of yourself and getting yourself better!

Unfortunately your advice is wasted on this OP. She won't listen to anybody and doesn't even care if her posts trigger other people with ED's to relapse. She said that in a thread yesterday.

But again, kudos to you and way to go!

Why thank you! I've spoken to others on here with REAL eating disorders, not people who just want attention. But i feel the need to tell people who do this to themselves what could happen. sure, you're going to lose weight, but at what cost? if i had known i could lose literally EVERYTHING, i wouldve stopped. maybe i can change someones life, maybe not. but at least i can say i tried. i ended up having to do no physical activity, eating all day, and going no where. seriously, i did the dishes one day and i came close to a seizure! so you can bet i got heavier than i ever was! lol

High five to you! Yes, don't stop trying to save those you can. I just wanted to let you know this one is just wanting attention.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Waste of time reading this.

You could have posted a gif to register your disdain.
    I dont have access to them from my tablet. :grumble:

Sounds like a personal problem.

So personal issues do matter here. :angry:

You know who else has personal problems?

This two legged cat...

biped-cat_techno-091029.gif

but is that holding him back from dancing? No.

Every excuse you have is invalid.
    mG9BF.gif

fake.
    heres real footage of the dog.

526d4c9873bbaf8fbf6476ebe0e90ef8.jpg
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Waste of time reading this.

You could have posted a gif to register your disdain.
    I dont have access to them from my tablet. :grumble:

Sounds like a personal problem.

So personal issues do matter here. :angry:

You know who else has personal problems?

This two legged cat...

biped-cat_techno-091029.gif

but is that holding him back from dancing? No.

Every excuse you have is invalid.
    mG9BF.gif

fake.
    heres real footage of the dog.

526d4c9873bbaf8fbf6476ebe0e90ef8.jpg

HAHAHAH. I almost peed myself.

monkey.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    funny-animal-gifs-004-08-balancing-dog.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I see this is still here...

At least it got better with my favorite two legged dog gif. Thanks SS.
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    OP must of lost her internet privileges at her high school

Meh, its called a life. I'm sorry I don't spend my whole day on the internet.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    cool thread good read

OP I hope you are okay
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    I used to struggle with an eating disorder. Often times, i still have that voice creep into my head. its something i have to deal probably for the rest of my life. ya know what became of my eating disorder? seizures. test after test, doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. I had to drop out of high school because it was so out of control, even after i started eating again. I couldnt hang out with my friends because almost any amount of activity would cause a seizure. I still cant get a job because i still cant drive and everything is too far to walk to (now that im healthy enough to walk places). its been four years, and NOW i can do a regular amount of activity and go places. its all still new for me. get your ish together, and stop whining.

Kudos to you for taking care of yourself and getting yourself better!

Unfortunately your advice is wasted on this OP. She won't listen to anybody and doesn't even care if her posts trigger other people with ED's to relapse. She said that in a thread yesterday.

But again, kudos to you and way to go!

Why thank you! I've spoken to others on here with REAL eating disorders, not people who just want attention. But i feel the need to tell people who do this to themselves what could happen. sure, you're going to lose weight, but at what cost? if i had known i could lose literally EVERYTHING, i wouldve stopped. maybe i can change someones life, maybe not. but at least i can say i tried. i ended up having to do no physical activity, eating all day, and going no where. seriously, i did the dishes one day and i came close to a seizure! so you can bet i got heavier than i ever was! lol

I said I was fasting for a few days. That has nothing to do with an eating disorder. I don't want that crap nor do I really care about losing weight. I just use this site to keep my food intake on track so I don't over eat and to keep track of macros.
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    cool thread good read

OP I hope you are okay

Lol I'm sooo sure you hope I am. >.>
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    Looks like I missed something gud yesterday, who wants to fill me in?

Dance_cat.gif

OP was challenged to a starve yourself indefinite fast.
    She didn't care if her post triggered people who were recovering from ED's.
    She wants to be 85 lbs.
    She's not 18.
    She gave all of her personal info and then some.

Regarding my weight, 85 pounds is healthy for someone my height. I'm 4'7"....
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    How's your starvation going?
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    cool thread good read

OP I hope you are okay

Well, she probably did hope you were, but your response has likely put her off now. She seems pretty nice from what I've seen.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    cool thread good read

OP I hope you are okay

I actually did mean what I said

Btw I did a water fast in the summer for a week ...it was horrible do not recommend ever
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    How can I get myself used to making better food choices? I have a habit of not wanting to eat a lot because I either don't have the time or I'm just not hungry, or I just simply get distracted and forget to eat.
    I tried Hydroxycut.. I think it messed up my bladder because after I started taking it feels like I have to pee all the time (TMI, sorry). I had some sort of Japanese tea before, it worked rather well. It was a weight-loss/beauty tea, it prevented 25%-30% of fat being stored, it suppressed hunger, speeds your metabolism, and it apparently clears your skin (my skin didn't really have any imperfections so I'm not sure how effective that part was, but it did help me lose weight faster, like an extra 2-3 pounds a week, and it stayed off). The Green Coffee Bean stuff didn't work for me... and well, that was all I tried.
    People say this to me often. v.v Its annoying because I don't like curves on myself.
    I have a 14 pound weight gain. -.- Kinda going through a self-hate period now because of the weight gain. >.>
    I don't like muscle. -_- Plus, 85 pounds isn't low for my height. lol

Sounds like you've got it all figured out and with this so called "life" that you have, why do you care what any of us have to say anyway?
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    In for dancing dog and cat gifs

tumblr_lkjzi7qMsS1qhy6c9o1_400.gif
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    YOUR GOAL WEIGHT IS 85LBS?!:noway: What the heck girl?! get help

I'm shorter than the average person. Excuse my genetics.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_m1kz5rXix41qa6lp8.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    large.gif
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    cool thread good read

OP I hope you are okay

I actually did mean what I said

Btw I did a water fast in the summer for a week ...it was horrible do not recommend ever

I fasted yesterday and woke up feeling amazing. ( ._.) I guess it depends on the person.
This discussion has been closed.