What is your take on peanut butter?

Options
123457»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Love it! Spoons are necessary for eating it! It may have a high calorie content, however it is also meant to be one of the known fat burning foods!

WaitLOLwhat?

Tell me more about these fat burning foods.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Love it! Spoons are necessary for eating it! It may have a high calorie content, however it is also meant to be one of the known fat burning foods!

WaitLOLwhat?

Clearly being nectar of the gods, Hephaestus kisses it himself before dropping every loving spoonful into the jar. I can taste the fire
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

WaitLOLwhat?

Clearly being nectar of the gods, Hephaestus kisses it himself before dropping every loving spoonful into the jar. I can taste the fire

Made me think of this

tumblr_mrh4s6Nyuu1rbdjfao1_500.gif

substitute that for peanut butter. yesssss..
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter. I can't quit you no matter how hard I try. I haven't even tried almond butter yet. If that is more addictive then maybe I need to stay away.
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options
    I think that I'm the only human on earth who hates Peanut butter! I can eat a Reese's cup, but not just straight peanut butter yuk! Other than that I think that its a healthy fat source.

This may be the only thing on which you and I agree.

Well, I mean, the first two sentences. I'm pretty sure I disagree with your last sentence (insofar as it applies to regular peanut butter)...

...but two out of three ain't bad!

The peanut butter with the oil floating on the top. That's what I buy for the family.