What did you eat for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• sugarmagnolia55
    sugarmagnolia55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Leftover rotisserie chicken over lettuce with dijon honey mustard dressing, an orange and a piece of sea salt dark chocolate - after doing some yoga on my lunch break!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    salad with boiled egg and sliced chicken breast
  • joannaphipps00
    joannaphipps00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lunch today was nothing fancy, it was two Quaker caramel rice cakes (80Cal each) and a bowl of pineapple (forget how many Cals) add in just water to drink and that's it.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    pb&j with a Caesar salad. Faaancy!

But, OP, since you're sick of sandwiches, I really like to make a sheet of meatballs on the weekend, freeze 'em, and then grab a portioned tub with some veg for lunch.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    pb&j with a Caesar salad. Faaancy!

That's my kind of fancy.
  • cyncynmar
    cyncynmar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Asparagus, Artichoke Hearts, Goat Cheese quiche in homemade whole wheat crust w/baby spinach salad with marzona tomatoes, organic baby bella mushrooms & organic greek salad dressing :love:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Sara Lee - 80 Calories & Delightful Wheat Hamburger Bun, 1 bun
    Hawaiian Pulled Pork, 0.08 serving (This is 2 tablespoons)
    Kraft Velveeta - Queso Blanco Slices, 1 Slice

Calories: 167 Carbs: 27 Fiber: 6 Fat:4 Protein:11 Iron:11

2 Tbsp of pork? Was that because that was all that was left? That sandwich sounds like it needs at least 4 more ounces of meat - then it sounds great!!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Had planned to have leftovers from last nights dinner but my boss took me out today for my EOY review (yes, it is mid-March!)

We went to a Belgian brasserie so I had coconut curry mussels and frites. I could not taste coconut, or curry, and the broth was very grey. It was strange... hoping I don't regret this choice later tonight!
  • LucyGooseD
    LucyGooseD Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Leftover Turkey meatloaf
    Sweet potato and Kale soup (home made)
    Slice of Udi's GF bread
    Watermelon
  • Snorkelseeker
    Snorkelseeker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like salads for lunch - mixed leaves and grated carrot, peppers mixed with 2 tsp light mayo, then add 1 slice ham and 1 slice turkey plus a boiled egg - yummy!

I usually have a Nakd Orange Cocoa fruit bar afterwards - sweet and chewy :-)

I'm staying away from bread as it bloats me so much.
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I actually had breakfast for lunch. I had oat bran cereal, a banana, and a quarter cup of raisins. Sometimes you have to turn it all upside-down to keep it interesting.
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Curry chicken thighs, pineapple rice, quinoa salad, spinach and beats with balsamic vinaigrette...thank you, Whole Foods salad bar lol
  • Boosier3
    Boosier3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Half of a homemade black bean burger
    Roasted cauliflower
    1% cottage cheese
    and a VitaCake Brownie....YUM!!!
  • houndbound
    houndbound Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been eating a lot of rice lately, either brown or a wild medley, and I've found it's really good with an over-easy egg mixed in and some smoked salmon if you've got it!
  • JoshDuper
    Options
    I had three Jack Link's beef sticks, 2 scoops of Whey isolates and vitamins.
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have 4 meals and 2 snaks each day. Around 10 today I had 4 oz chicken, 2 florets of cauliflower and 1/2 apple. Around 1 today I had 3 oz tilapia, 1/2 c quinoa, 1/3rd of a yam and 3 large strawberries.... for afternoon snak I will have a powercrunch protein energy bar.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I let some chicken wings marinate overnight and baked them in the oven this afternoon for lunch :) Yum!
  • iifym_girl
    iifym_girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had "zoodles" (zucchini that is spiralized into noodles) with tomato sauce, ground beef, and some Frank's hot sauce.
  • SummerOBX8
    Options
    ~love this thread

I had a lean cuisine pepperoni pizza.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner last night:

Jalapeno and cream cheese stuffed, bacon-wrapped chicken breast
    Asparagus
    Baked Beans

(There was coleslaw but I couldn't help myself and finished it last night.)