What did you eat for lunch today?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Shredded Tuna Flakes In Brine with mixed leaves. Accompanied with some cherry tomatoes, red onion, Dawtona - Sauerkraut, some red pepper. I also have red cabbage and some beetroot too.

Then a bag of D'lites Tayto Advantage Ceddar cheese and red onion cracker crisps. An apple.
  • HollyKarlsen
    HollyKarlsen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of fresh fruit -- banana, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, honeydew -- topped with a little cottage cheese, walnuts, ceylon cinnamon, and coconut (which I shred myself and freeze). Delicious! and I feel so good afterwards.
  • daisyvono
    daisyvono Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maxi Tone Sculptress Diet, Protein Shake, Apple , 4 Salt & Vinegar Rice Cakes . Bottle of water. ????
  • theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of fresh fruit -- banana, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, honeydew -- topped with a little cottage cheese, walnuts, ceylon cinnamon, and coconut (which I shred myself and freeze). Delicious! and I feel so good afterwards.

This sounds amazing! :D
  • MrPieShoppe
    MrPieShoppe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Homemade spicy bean burgers, a little under 500 calories and worth every single one!

48579417.png
  • juicednjuicy7
    juicednjuicy7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    organic tofu with baby bella mushrooms and spinach! infused with soy ginger sauce!
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options

The coconut thing is a great idea - thanks!

I had thai fish curry. I made a big batch of curry sauce last night to put different things in over the next couple of days. Veg and coley today for lunch.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    today I've planned to have Garlic Sirloin Steak Kabobs. Can't wait!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Lots of great ideas here ....... I'm gonna steal some !

My lunches are usually leftovers from dinner ........ or my version of a Subway veggie delite (lots & lots of raw veggies on a club roll with balsamic vinaigrette and a few drops of hot pepper sauce)

I also bring hummus with raw veggies, a cheesestick and an apple to work....... or, if the boss is buying, I'll have a slice of pizza with my coworkers :drinker:
  • bmkxox
    bmkxox Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    following this thread for lunch meal ideas :)
  • ugambula
    ugambula Posts: 1
    Options
    home made carrot & coriander soup, yesterday I had 2 scrambled eggs, portion baked beans and some microwaved mushrooms, yummmmmmmmy
    :tongue: