the worst waste of calories you've eaten?

Options

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Drinks. Alcohol that is.

Any other calories Im fine with! LOL
  • susank135
    susank135 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    An entire chocolate chip muffin from Costco. 700 calories! And it wasn't good!
  • kookybeader
    Options
    A piece of store bought chocolate cake that I thought would be so worth it...turned out to be mostly shortening-infused icing and cardboard cake. Horrible waste of (probably) 500 calories that I had spent the day saving up for!
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Mine is always soda blugh
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A Quest peanut butter cup. Chalky at best. And for some reason I just kept eating it. I think I kept waiting for it to taste better...:ohwell:

I agree on this one. I LOVE me some Reeces PB cups! When i saw Quest made one i thought it would be delicious like their Cookie Dough and Oreo. OMG i needed to drink sooooo much water just to be able to finish them!
  • flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think this is what the OP is talking about, rather than a standard creme egg

Cadbury-Egg-and-Spoon.jpg

DSC08904.JPG

These are them!i couldn't remember what they ere called as I didn't buy them myself, it was thrust upon me, and felt like I had to eat it, that's why I said it was a ery quick 200 cals, I would have rather ate 2 x freddo chocolate bars instead.
  • zestyzesty
    zestyzesty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Aw, some times things, especially chocolatey things, are just too hard to resist! For me it was a magnum ice cream bar.... but now there are none left in the fridge, so it's okay! :P
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Alcohol.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I ate a double tree chocolate walnut cookie earlier and then found out it had 310 calories. It was really good, but is have passed if I'd realized it had so many calories.
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Drinks. Alcohol that is.

Yes me too. I had 3 beers last night that I didn't need which led to eating too much of the cheese platter, BBQ sausages and home made rogan josh curry. I wasn't hungry and would have been perfectly happy drinking a couple of soda waters. I really am going to have to learn to say "no thanks" when people offer me beers and high calorie food I don't need.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    In N Out Burger. There is only one near me. Its about an hour drive. I happened to be near there for a festival and stopped because of all the hype. I haven't had fast food or burgers in many months. It was horrible. The pain for the next two day was horrible too. Never again!

theres a reason its called In N Out :)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Calories are only wasted if you don't use them. :P
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    A Quest peanut butter cup. Chalky at best. And for some reason I just kept eating it. I think I kept waiting for it to taste better...:ohwell:

I agree on this one. I LOVE me some Reeces PB cups! When i saw Quest made one i thought it would be delicious like their Cookie Dough and Oreo. OMG i needed to drink sooooo much water just to be able to finish them!

Hell YES! Took one bite and threw that vile thing away from me. Ack!
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    An oversized everything bagel this morning. It was totally mediocre and made me feel bloated later. Should have had a doughnut for the same calories!
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    hershey's minis - 9 pieces for 200 calories! I love em and I will split them up throughout my day:)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    In the summer I had a mini peanut butter fudge milkshake from Sonic on one occasion, and a mini peanut butter & jelly shake on another. I wanted to see what all the hype was about, and I still don't see it. They were small, thin, sickeningly sweet, and were close to 800-900 calories each for what I remember. I could get a much larger (and better) milkshake from Chick-fil-A for that.
    Pretty much any bakery item, though.
    Starbucks' pastries are delicious, for instance, but for what most bakery treats provide in calories, it just isn't worth being hungry and feeling lethargic afterwards.
    Ice cream cake is also a waste, now. SO many calories for such a small serving size! Same with movie theater popcorn, good, but simply not worth it! I'd rather take plain popcorn or frozen yogurt and enjoy an entire container of it for the same calories.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Poptarts. A serving is ONE, which is just evil and they're not even filling. They're like the potato chips of the breakfast world.
    But my biggest disappointment was these little off brand fig newton things. I had three before I thought to look at the nutrition info. They were 70 calories each.
    It's my fault for eating them but I was still pretty upset.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Angel wings, I just wanted to cry when I saw the calorie count
    Either I'm in the dark about food in your area, or you're one sick, evil person.
  • grdad
    grdad Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bowl...whipped cream...spoon...sigh.