Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• sheilabennett
    Options
    188 for me!! woo hoo!!! I haven't been in the 180s for at least 8 years!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    my weight had gone up last week after being sick to about 241ish. Today I am back to 239.8, though at one point this week I had been down to 237.7. Oh well... definitely plan on keeping it up except this week will be hard because I'm going to be away for Tuesday and Wednesday and I'm missing my favorite night of 2 1/2 hrs of classes at the gym. Oh well... gotta push through this STUPID plateau!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds this week! Booo!!! TOM, still sick, (Day 11) but my appetite is back. Oh well.

Rach, I would like to see the week to week fluctuations, if it's not too much extra work for you. You are doing a fantastic job with the chart - Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I stayed at my bf's last night, so I will weigh in tomorrow. But I'm assuming I'm about the same as last week.

I ran about 5k for the first time Friday night, and my time was 37:13, which puts me at a 12mm flat. :) My original goal was to be able to run my first 5k race under 40min in December....I might be able to try for under 30min!!! :D

I also measured myself this weekend, and I forgot to measure last month, so I had a nice, big loss. 1 inch in my waist and band, and 0.5" in my bust, hips, and each thigh.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!
    The weather has stayed cool here in Austin and it is beautiful this morning! Although, there is no guarantee it will stay that way. I've seen it in the 90's on Halloween, so here's to hoping! I'd like to start exercising outside soon. . .

I weighed in at 122.3 this morning! Down .7 I think. Getting closer...

I've decided to RUN a 5k in November. Several of you have inspired me to try so I will give it my best!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!
    The weather has stayed cool here in Austin and it is beautiful this morning! Although, there is no guarantee it will stay that way. I've seen it in the 90's on Halloween, so here's to hoping! I'd like to start exercising outside soon. . .

It was in the 50's this morning here in east TX!! Sooo nice. High 70's during the day. It's supposed to get back up into the high 80's this week though.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    144 lbs for me this week... finally dropped a pound.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Hi ladies! Was wondering if I could join the group?
    CW:148.2
    GW: 120.0
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi ladies! Was wondering if I could join the group?
    CW:148.2
    GW: 120.0

Okay, just send me your weight every Monday, or post it on the boards. :)
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    K, thanx RachVR6!
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Still same weight 158. I had hit 157 but after a wedding weekend and having our car broken into and the built in DVD player stolen, my stress level was high enough yesterday I didn't care what I ate and I definitely didn't hit the gym. I know I need to go to the gym to get some of this stress out but for now I"m just going to whine and eat my lunch locked inside my office!! I do hope that everyone else is having a good start to their week and a good weigh in. I promise to come back next time with a more optimistic tone!! :-(
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I revamped the chart a little bit. You'll now see an average loss/gain per week on there. It helps to stay positive, I think. For instance I went up a couple lbs last weigh-in, but my average loss per week was still .5lb. A positive outlook makes it easier to stay committed!!

I sent out my reminder emails to those I don't have weights from yet, and I'll put the new chart up in our Week 6 chat in a few hours. :flowerforyou:
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    Nothing for me....I've been so bad, every other weekend
    I haven't stop working out though so I guess that's good :huh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    153lbs this week! one whole pound down!

So sorry you have to keep reminding me! DOH! will have a nose at the boards later..kind of up to my neck in it at the mo :noway:
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 171.5 today, so 2lbs down. finally the scale moved! i think partially due to some digestion issues last night, but hey i'll take it! :embarassed:
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i lost a pound! but ny name isent up there..i was on vacation for 2 weeks
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Just weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 136.6lb, 0.2 below my pre holiday weight! Oh well, guess I'll have a good loss next week now.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Realized today I have lost a total of 10lbs already! I'm feeling ecstatic.