We're all a little shallow...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    All the women want me. I am just getting in shape to give them a reason.

+1
  • Runningwild103
    Options
    I want to lead a good example for my kids, I wanted to lose my baby belly, I want to tone up and get some muscles...
    I want to feel confident in everything I wear... Silly little reasons!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Most shallow reason: to have better sex.
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    To feel good in shorts rather than hiding in pants. Feels so good =)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Have more sex.
  • unprettyzombie
    Options
    to feel even more better about myself i know im a pretty girl i just want a body to match it ! and show everyone who doubted me and picked on me all my life off especially that B!@#@ who used to pick on me in high school off i just learned she lives right next door shes fat and i want to rub in her face how im losing weight
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I got thin 5 years ago, I wanted to be be more confident and attract girls and it definitely worked.

Many of my friends eat poorly, drink, and smoke; and it's starting to affect their looks as they approach their 30s. I guess my shallow motivation is to do the opposite.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My shallow reason? I have a horrible habit of comparing myself to my boyfriend's ex wife... who is a zumba and spin instructor. I met her a few years ago and ughhhh... she's got body. And here I am... a doughy biscuit. LOL.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    1f920f61-1727-410c-b3b2-84e08ea24d5b_zps120c9092.jpg
    I doubt any one will get this, but if you do, you know what I mean.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    To wear cut off shirts, short shorts and a bellybutton ring
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    And the most shallow of shallow reasons.....I have never been the girl that guys want....I want to be that girl that turns heads.

+1
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have never been 'the pretty girl.' Just the fat girl. I'd like to be pretty.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I just want the fupa to go. I've lost so much everywhere else that I'm just a belly on legs right now. I can't stand it and I'm going to do a whole lot of work that is completely unnecessarily for my general health in order to get rid of the damn thing.