We're all a little shallow...

Options

Replies

• nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I want my bikini bod to make my shy, darling boyfriend blush when he takes me out to the lakehouse this summer :3 Seeing his sweet face turn red makes me fall in love with him all over again.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    For all of the people who want to go back and wow some ex, or former crush, or person who messed around on you years ago...

I'm not saying that's wrong, or bad.

But WHY!?!??

Most likely, even if they see you looking smoking hot they'll still be a jerk and maybe even feel flattered that you changed "for them" or to impress them. Eww.

I dunno. But me personally...I am happily married, but if I was single right now, I'd rather wow the NEW guys I met with my present/future "most fantastic" self...not some loser from the past.

Is that just me?

It's not just you. I agree with you 101%!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    'Cause otherwise I'll look like the Stay Puft marshmallow man in my Powergirl costume.

I feel you, how I am supposed to be Starfire without that tone?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I've had a pretty good body most of my life, been up and down with my weight but usually in the "acceptable" range. To be honest, the primary reason I want to have my best body is because it makes me more able to be as mobile as possible, with as few limitations physically as possible. Being strong is a challenge, and I'm trying to keep that as long as I can. If I can keep looking good while I do that, that's a bonus. Plus it's nice to not look sick when you are sick; the longer I can go without people giving me pitying looks, the happier i am.

My looks aren't of pity :eyebrowsraise:

Keep on keeping on young lady :flowerforyou:
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I owe it to myself to be healthy and active. I owe it to my daughter to live a long life and set a good example.
    And clothes.
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want to be the most amazing, hottest woman that I know.
    And because all the clothes I have that I like are my old size 4's and 6's
  • mailroomclerk
    Options
    Wow, you guys who are trying to cause pain to your ex's need to get over yourselves and quit being so vain...

I for one am exercising so I look better while I jerk off in front of a mirror.

;)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Not me. I'm not shallow at all.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Jac....I want your "MFP Hottest Person" title. We need to have a new MFP Beauty Pageant.

I think that's a good idea..I retired though. It's not fair to the other contestants. I will totally vote for you though.

No no no. I want to take the title from you, not be "awarded" it.

We'll make up a special runner up title for you and everything. It will still be very special.

Can I have my own GIF?

Obviously. You can even help design it.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    to make my BFs fat ex wife feel even frumpier

sorry but she made me miserable for a considerable amount of time

wow it felt great to say that out loud................

My goodness, we have the exact same motivation!
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    Wow, you guys who are trying to cause pain to your ex's need to get over yourselves and quit being so vain...

I for one am exercising so I look better while I jerk off in front of a mirror.

;)

Priorities. He's got them! :-P
  • I_love_to_ride
    Options
    I don't want to be just another guy getting older. I want to feell and look younger. (poeple say I do).
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    to make my BFs fat ex wife feel even frumpier

sorry but she made me miserable for a considerable amount of time

wow it felt great to say that out loud................

Are you my ex husband's girlfriend? Because she said exactly that...
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want people to be jealous of my husband, instead of wondering what he's doing with me. I'm also friends with a lot of beautiful women that have never had a weight problem and I don't want to be "the fat one" in the group anymore.
    You're beautiful! Regardless of your weight, I'm sure plenty of women are jealous! Weight loss will just be a huge bonus!! I have the same issue with most of my friends... When my friend got her wedding photos back. I feel like I ruined them because I looked like a hippo. I love hippos... I just don't want to look like one!!!

That was nice of you to say! Thank you. :) I had a friend that told me she didn't want me in her wedding if I didn't lose weight. I did, but we didn't stay friends afterwards. I'm sure she's mad now that I'm in all her pictures though! Lol.
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had a very "Screw you, ladies! If you didn't like me when I was fat, you don't get me when I'm fit." mentality.

THIS!!! I have noticed a lot of guys in my office building are starting to take notice. Never in a MILLION years would I date someone that knew me fat, and then tried to date me at a healthier weight. Nope, no, no!

I totally understand this mentality: I was at my biggest when I met my now husband. I feel like he's the one because he saw through the fat and I love him so much for it.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I've had a pretty good body most of my life, been up and down with my weight but usually in the "acceptable" range. To be honest, the primary reason I want to have my best body is because it makes me more able to be as mobile as possible, with as few limitations physically as possible. Being strong is a challenge, and I'm trying to keep that as long as I can. If I can keep looking good while I do that, that's a bonus. Plus it's nice to not look sick when you are sick; the longer I can go without people giving me pitying looks, the happier i am.

My looks aren't of pity :eyebrowsraise:

Keep on keeping on young lady :flowerforyou:

Thanks Lanny! :heart:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I want my bikini bod to make my shy, darling boyfriend blush when he takes me out to the lakehouse this summer :3 Seeing his sweet face turn red makes me fall in love with him all over again.

That's so sweet. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Disney cruise in September!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I want to know what it feels like to have the perfect body. As close to perfection as possible. That's my ultimate goal. I don't know why, I quit trying to figure myself out a long time ago.
    this is me right here.
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    my shallow reason is because i want to be able to wear a crop top, and i also want to be hotter than my boyrfriends brothers girlfriend, ive always been jealous of her.