We're all a little shallow...

Options

Replies

• TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    One day I'd like my girlfriends jaw to drop before sex. She adores me and loves me because she thinks I'm cute but I want her to be on guard duty when we're out and I want to be able to really wow her.
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    For the girl who talked about keeping a cheating man... It's not you hun!! Read this article :-)

http://realnewspaper.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/why-men-cheat-on-loyal-women/

Five minutes reading this article got me over a relationship I've been trying to get over for years!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    abs
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My husband's always been tall, in shape and attractive... I became obese after having our son.
    Health was my main concern, but a part of me wanted to match him.
    Also, I was tired of hiding in hoodies and wanted to be in the cute little summer dresses.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Not me. I'm not shallow at all.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Health reasons aside, I don't want my daughter to have a fat mom and I never want her to be embarrassed of me.

And the most shallow of shallow reasons.....I have never been the girl that guys want....I want to be that girl that turns heads.

You are that girl that all guys want. You admittedly "thrust for candy"....lol
  • dani8921
    dani8921 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, when i dated my ex i gained fifty plus pounds (including break up). So now i want to look amazing. Not to mention when i am ready to start dating again , I want to feel more confidante. But my top reason is I want to be healthy.
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't want anything to do with the cheating man. Would just love to see the jaw drop, and knowing that he'll never have me!
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My 20th class reunion in June!!!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I want to be:
    the hot wife
    the hot nurse
    the hot redhead in a bikini
    the hot friend
    and the pretty bridesmaid this summer.
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I want to feel good enough about myself to quit being self-conscious around my boyfriend. Two kids and a desk job will made me lose my self confidence.
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend dumped me on 2/13 (right, the night before Valentine's) for his ex gf who is 6 years older than I am, very skinny, horse face, mean, rude and psychotic. (More than one person has asked me, "has she attacked you yet?") The thing that sucks is that I am totally in love with him so this was crushing. She called me a "Fat, pscho W" (you fill in the blank). I haven't seen him since 2/12/14. I'd like to make sure when I do see him, that I look fantastic.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I want to put on a bikini and feel hot in it - or, at least good if not hot. And I want to be able to get intimate with my husband without feeling like my belly is jiggling. I want to feel attractive and be able to take control and shock the hell out of that boy. :)
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Because who wants to be some fat, weak loser anyways?

Yeah, I just went there.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    My shallow reason; I want to look in the mirror and think daaaayum. Oh, and to be the hottest girlfriend my man has had.

I like the fact when you leave- you know SOMEONE said- "daayum man- she's banging"

that makes me feel good too.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I want people to be like "Damn...Colleen looks like that, now? AND she has a 4 year old."

But also ... I want my boyfriend to show me off.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    plus size clothing costs more. so I want to be in "regular" sizes, saving monies, and be able to buy ALL THE CLOTHES!

ALL THE CLOTHES!
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well yes, my main reasons are that my mom has diabetes and I've got a good change of contracting it if this weight doesn't come off and I want to be able to run without feeling tired.

But also... just recently I lost the guy of my dreams to another girl. She was his ex and he ended things with me because he was still in love with her. Blah blah blah, he chose her instead of me - that's all my relationships ever are.. they always go for the cute skinny girls and tell me that I'm an amazing friend with an awesome personality. Well you know what? I want to go back to my high schools 10 year reunion, see the boys who broke my heart (and the catty girls who made fun of me) and watch them spit out their water or something cause "dang, she got hot!"

:)
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Jac....I want your "MFP Hottest Person" title. We need to have a new MFP Beauty Pageant.
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Jac....I want your "MFP Hottest Person" title. We need to have a new MFP Beauty Pageant.

Hahaha can I judge???