Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    That actually i'm an introvert.

I fake confident extrovert quite well

Same here.

I was raised by an extrovert who believed any sign of introversion was wrong & rude.
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That actually i'm an introvert.

I fake confident extrovert quite well

Same here.

I was raised by an extrovert who believed any sign of introversion was wrong & rude.
    Ugh, it's pretty tough when the world is run by extroversion. I'm also an introvert and let me tell you, I get really tired after faking extroversion for an entire day just so I can be socially acceptable in certain situations! At one point, I was doing a leadership thing at school and I had to table and fake being an extrovert for a week straight. When that was over, I was so exhausted, I slept for a whole day!

If only people could understand that it doesn't mean I hate them if I don't feel like talking...:indifferent:
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    I get turned down more often with "I'm to tired excuses" :noway:
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I am a classically trained pianist, I have been playing for 28 years, I also used to sing with a large Jazz orchestra that toured all over the UK and Europe.
  • FormerMarine1
    FormerMarine1 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I am a sensitive caring man.. I love old people
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Ferris Wheels terrify me, two countries consider me "dangerous," I own one of the model trains used in the opening of "A Christmas Story".
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm a technician for a company that sells laboratory instruments. Some people think i'm in law enforcement.....
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and I knit blankets, scarves and hats
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos and I love learning about the supernatural.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I was a chef for six years. I'm a huge softy and cry during a lot of movies.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I died when I was 16 and spent 6 days on life support. Have since survived cancer 4 times.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos and want more
    I use to have my tongue pierced but took it out because I didn't want to ruin my teeth
    I am book smart but even more street smart aka common sense goes a long way with me
    I am 26 (many people think I am older :grumble: )
    I am no where near a girly girl, I have only worn dresses as an adult a handful of times, wedding and a few military balls, jeans and t-shirts are my thing and I hate wearing heels, it's either flip flops, boots or wedges (very rarely)
  • FormerMarine1
    Options
    I was the weakest kid in school
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options
    I can fly a commercial airliner.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So far that im a Raiders fan! Haha
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will give you the shirt off of my back and I love the homeless, the elderly and mentally disturbed people. Those are my friends.
  • sadnecessary
    Options
    I listen to post-hardcore, metal, metalcore, post-punk and I'm a beginning tattoo artist ^.^
  • FormerMarine1
    Options
    I love cartoons :)
  • AmandaNicole412
    AmandaNicole412 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have 7 piercings
  • goldenguymsw
    goldenguymsw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was overweight for 15 years... I am calm and kind-hearted... I am counselor... earned a 3.925 GPA in grad school when I got my Masters