Why does everyone hate me? The forum Survival Guide.

Options

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Love your post; thank you so much.
    Would there be a way to make t a sticky (is that what they are called? Not sure if I have the right word).

I wish I could. Just bookmark and reference the next time you see a topic go south. =D

93.gif
  • anotherplayer
    Options
    TL;DR... But I pick up what you're layin down...
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG - chickpeas are the answer to everything, why won't you just believe me, why ohh why

:drinker:

Dammit!! I knew I got something wrong. :tongue:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I disagree that it was too long.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Pure awesome -- this should be required reading before someone is allowed to post in the forums here. :happy:
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    This is sitting nicely in my bookmarks alongside the guide to sexypants and in place of a roadmap, ready to use in the next butthurt thread.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    This is why I have been known to say "Read more...........post less" It is even funnier when they have less than 10 posts.
    Great post OP!
    Lesson Three: Read more then you type.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Well said. Too bad the only people that will read and appreciate it, have excellent survival skills in place. :drinker:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Your totally welcome guys... just getting tired of woe is me threads from the person with 5 posts. Get to know a place before you cry wolf.

That is all. =D

WOW

Sarcasm... or a victim of everything I just wrote? If the latter I have a solution for you. Step one, remove keyboard from computer and melt with fire. Step two, continue browsing the internet. Your problem is solved, your welcome.

Have a great day!

for me its neither. but you can always do the same when you see the woe is me posts too.
    problem solved too.
  • anotherplayer
    Options

I disagree with the disagreeance... Is that a word? Ah well...
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

A quicker version would be:

Fn6Ps.gif

anigif_enhancedbuzz22799137455097210.gif
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Well said!!!!
  • anotherplayer
    Options

A quicker version would be:

Fn6Ps.gif

anigif_enhancedbuzz22799137455097210.gif

Well, I cant refute... I have to agree with this....
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Darn! I was just going to start a thread about this great new diet where you only eat marshmellows and cat food. Back to the drawing board...
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    10/10 Would read again. :drinker:
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeh. People can be condescending k**bs. But I don't know you and I don't give a s**t.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG - chickpeas are the answer to everything, why won't you just believe me, why ohh why

:drinker:

But can they be made into things like rice and pizza crust?
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    So much truth!!

tumblr_mbhp4rm7QL1rr5ji1.gif
  • Dan6000istheman
    Dan6000istheman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great Post!!!
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Your totally welcome guys... just getting tired of woe is me threads from the person with 5 posts. Get to know a place before you cry wolf.

That is all. =D

WOW

Sarcasm... or a victim of everything I just wrote? If the latter I have a solution for you. Step one, remove keyboard from computer and melt with fire. Step two, continue browsing the internet. Your problem is solved, your welcome.

Have a great day!

for me its neither. but you can always do the same when you see the woe is me posts too.
    problem solved too.

Butthurt topics are posted to be responded to... it's a cry for attention no matter the quality of the response. Don't fool yourself in to thinking someone who isn't emotionally stable enough to handle an argument with complete strangers without re-engaging in more bickering over the bickering doesn't need to be corrected because then you risk continued repetitive ridiculousness.. Woe is me threads are better left unwritten.... hence my topic. Sorry if you don't agree, but I think you're out numbered.
This discussion has been closed.