Why does everyone hate me? The forum Survival Guide.

Replies

• nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG - chickpeas are the answer to everything, why won't you just believe me, why ohh why

:drinker:

But can they be made into things like rice and pizza crust?

OMG... I had no idea?! I gotta get to the grocery store NOW. Wait... are they Carb Free?
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Should be mandatory reading for new members!!!
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    :huh:

:yawn:
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Nice concept.

[nitpick]"You're" - contraction indicating 'you are;' "your" - indicative of possession.[/nitpick]
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Your totally welcome guys... just getting tired of woe is me threads from the person with 5 posts. Get to know a place before you cry wolf.

That is all. =D

WOW

Sarcasm... or a victim of everything I just wrote? If the latter I have a solution for you. Step one, remove keyboard from computer and melt with fire. Step two, continue browsing the internet. Your problem is solved, your welcome.

Have a great day!

for me its neither. but you can always do the same when you see the woe is me posts too.
    problem solved too.

Butthurt topics are posted to be responded to... it's a cry for attention no matter the quality of the response. Don't fool yourself in to thinking someone who isn't emotionally stable enough to handle an argument with complete strangers without re-engaging in more bickering over the bickering doesn't need to be corrected because then you risk continued repetitive ridiculousness.. Woe is me threads are better left unwritten.... hence my topic. Sorry if you don't agree, but I think you're out numbered.

but this is the internet as you say and its going to happen. they will write it you will respond to it. Its just a silly viscous circle. I personally would say ignore the ones who want to do silly things until they realise no quick fixes also they cant lose weight by almost starving themselves. You can tell instantly the ones to be ignored and those are they ones that start to get rude after people tell them what they are doing is silly. I do not mind if I am out numbered as none of you are in my living room with me.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Wow, that was long winded for 5:00 a.m.! I mean, completely correct, and spot on, but could you please turn the lights out? I'm trying to sleep here.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Wow, that was long winded for 5:00 a.m.! I mean, completely correct, and spot on, but could you please turn the lights out? I'm trying to sleep here.

you're on the wrong side of the planet. It's 2:39pm and a lovely sunny afternoon here....
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member

you're on the wrong side of the planet. It's 2:39pm and a lovely sunny afternoon here....

Nope. I'm exactly where I belong. On the cranky side. :wink:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    I know a few people that should read this …sigh one in particular that probably never will ….

great post OP, this is why you are on my FL :)
  • ndj1979
    Love it! I would add one more category:

Help Us Help You - Nothing brings out the butthurt like the posts where the OP only gives out tidbits of information. The OP gets upset that people aren't giving them the answer they are looking for, and the rest of the forum gets annoyed that we have to drag things out of you and you're arguing with us. Then it's all cat gifs and burning dumpsters.

and then there are those who take this whole concept up a whole level, who ask for advice but fail to mention that they have a medical condition that would mean that the general advice doesn't work for them, then gets butthurt because they're given advice that's suitable for the general population but isn't suitable for them and don't people know that someone with their medical condition shouldn't do that, and then when people say they should have mentioned the medical condition in the OP, they get butthurt again saying that they shouldn't have to post such personal information on a public website..... *facepalm*

agreed.
  • ndj1979
    Your totally welcome guys... just getting tired of woe is me threads from the person with 5 posts. Get to know a place before you cry wolf.

That is all. =D

WOW

Sarcasm... or a victim of everything I just wrote? If the latter I have a solution for you. Step one, remove keyboard from computer and melt with fire. Step two, continue browsing the internet. Your problem is solved, your welcome.

Have a great day!

for me its neither. but you can always do the same when you see the woe is me posts too.
    problem solved too.

wait , you are saying ignore posts that you do no like….

then…why..are..you..here…???????
  • Therealobi1

That is all. =D

WOW

Have a great day!

problem solved too.

She said she gets tired. I said she can ignore them.
    Does that answer your question??????????
  • athertonsl
    athertonsl Posts: 9 Member
    Wish there was a 'like' button! Excellent points, well made x
  • Bump to come back to
  • ndj1979

That is all. =D

WOW

Have a great day!

problem solved too.

no, because you are doing what you are complaining about….irony is ironic….
  • Therealobi1

That is all. =D

WOW

Have a great day!

problem solved too.

if you say so.
    I never said I didnt like or dislike the post. I said that if you get fed up you can ignore.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    wow I Sooooooo disagree.

:-p

No I don't :-)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Great post!! There are even butthurt people in this one.. smh :noway: :laugh:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member

That is all. =D

WOW

Have a great day!

problem solved too.

I think you mean hypocrisy - Irony is different.

But then that being said I do not think she is saying she is tired of these posts so - not hypocrisy.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Well thought out post and I am only replying some I can pull it from my archives to share in a pinch.

For those of you who have to quote everything in your responses - ouch - makes this thing even that much more of a pain to go through :sad: why oh why must I scroll a million times to get to the next comment - jkn
This discussion has been closed.