NSV today! Share yours?

Options

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I woke up today with a new sense of purpose. I have been off track the last few weeks and was just going through the motions. Last week my "theme song," "Roar" by Katy Perry wasn't doing anything but annoying me with its reminder that I've been slacking. I heard it today when I woke up and felt like getting up and running (I didn't because I overslept and had to go to work, but that's neither here nor there). So though I didn't really accomplish anything today, per se, I feel totally ready to get back to it! :bigsmile:
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    For the first time in...god, years, I have to worry about my pants sliding down low on my hips. They didn't used to do thaaaaat! :D

ETA: Also, I sad "eff it" and had a minor food-related blowout Friday night where I went over goal for the day. BUT! I didn't turn that into "I'm a terrible person, I've failed, I might as well give up now", I just wrote it down and got back to business Saturday and Sunday. That's another thing that ~definitely~ didn't used to happen.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I went out on a date with my boyfriend last weekend. He snapped a picture of my back while I was on the phone. He showed it to me and I couldn't believe it! :noway: :smooched:

This is me when I started out and this is me on my date night. :heart:

2dhbb4g.jpg
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer disgusted by my thighs when I sit on the toilet (sry TMI :laugh: )
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My little NSV:

1) Last Sunday - I was able to finish 6 rounds on the lake where I jog which is equals to 5K. I only stop and walk when I get to the bridge.

2) BF now joins me for a jog though I hate his attitude as if in competition. I believe to only compete with yourself, haha.

3) I am back to JM Ripped this morning after 2 day rest due to colds and body pain.
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Put my mobile phone into my lap, pressed my thighs together to keep it there and the phone fell right through to the ground. I was seriously confused at first but apparently my thights don't touch anymore all the way even if I press them together.
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I went out on a date with my boyfriend last weekend. He snapped a picture of my back while I was on the phone. He showed it to me and I couldn't believe it! :noway: :smooched:

This is me when I started out and this is me on my date night. :heart:

2dhbb4g.jpg
    That's really a huge difference and very pretty back :)
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I bumped into a girl I know when I was on my way to the gym last night. She said "you're lookin' really hench!" I said thanks and then went and looked up what "hench" means on Urban Dictionary

:D
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I bumped into a girl I know when I was on my way to the gym last night. She said "you're lookin' really hench!" I said thanks and then went and looked up what "hench" means on Urban Dictionary

aww doesn't that feel great? One day I'll get there. :smile:
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Keep 'em coming! Love all these successes. It's the little things in life AND the big things, too! (meaning, the little things in life tend to BE the big things!) Happy Tuesday to all! I'm on a 24 at the fire department today so my NSV will be to keep my eating on plan and under control. It get's tough sometimes when up for over 24 hours...the snack monster just comes out! lol
  • jleevans
    jleevans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the NSV posts! They keep me motivated and its the small things that add up for me. My NSV's this week are:

1. Was getting dressed for work this morning and put on a shirt that I normally have to wear a sweater over because it was so tight around my middle it was constricting... but today it was too big! YAY! Wore the sweater buttoned up with a tank underneath.

2. Went shoe shopping this weekend and tried on my normal size and they were too big.. I went down a shoe size - LOVIN' IT!

Congrats all!
  • pmtarr91214
    Options
    I love NSV! They're my favorite!
    1. I was doing my squat challenge yesterday. I did the amount listed and barely felt anything, so I added on 30 more!
    2. I have a shirt in my closet that is a "goal" shirt, I put it on this morning. Still a bit tight, but not nearly as much as it was!
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options

aww doesn't that feel great? One day I'll get there. :smile:

ha ha, yeah it does. Keep on keeping on :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I completed a half century (50 mile) cycling event this past weekend with a 21mph average pace.
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have my first NSV. I purchased a new bra a couple of months ago, before starting on MFP, and had worn it to work. It was so uncomfortable around the band because it was just a little bit too snug, even though the "size" was "correct." Today, after one month on MFP, I dug it out of my drawer and put it on. It fits and is actually very very comfortable.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    1. Donated my "just in case" size (one size bigger than I wear now but still smaller than I've ever worn as an adult and 3 sizes smaller than my starting size)
    2. Completed my first ever run outside with people (a 4 mile race) within my goal time when 3 years ago, I couldn't run for a full minute without slowing to a walk.
    3. Stepped on the treadmill this morning and was just didn't feel like running, but instead of going back to bed, I put T25 in the DVD player and let Sean T cheer me on through my workout.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started over my lifestyle change today! I can do it! LOL
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Pants that I could barely button in January are getting loose.
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Noticed this week that my belt, watch, and fitbit are all too loose! I'm even wearing my belt on the smallest hole, which has never happened since I've owned it! Most of my clothes still fit okay, but I'm dreading as I lose more than I'm gonna have to start replacing my wardrobe. I hate spending money but I do loooove shopping :)
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My NSV today...making it through day one of 30 days of Change! Kept pushing through to finish the leg part of it after the 30 min walk with my dogs. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!