NSV today! Share yours?

Replies

• chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Love reading these. They are so motivational.

Today, I felt confident enough to wear my yoga pants out of the house!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    I bought three shirts last week, and was able to knock TWO X's off of the size!!!!! :D:D:D They *just* fit now, and might even be a touch snug, but that's a huge difference!

They look amazing on me! :D
  • ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    The shirts that were hung in the back of the closet because I was too big for them now fit....the shirts from the front of the closet are in the get-rid-of-bin as they are looking a bit tent-ish now. Last summer those shirts were snug and I had to suck-it-in when people were looking at me...its gonna be a much better summer....:happy:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Shopping today, and buying clothes in a uk 10 (us 6) without trying them in, and they fit comfortably!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    A friend of mine noticed that I looked different. I haven't lost a lot but I'm proud of what I've done.
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Made it to the Gym in the morning which is my daily goal.
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    No sugar and no chocolate for over 24 hrs. Sooo proud of myself!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    I have lost enough weight (yay!) that I need to go shopping for new clothes (boooo!).
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    My husband told me I looked hot
  • Deedle7544
    Deedle7544 Posts: 185 Member
    what is "NSV"?
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Happily I'm already down one size and my clothes are so loose now I'm about to go down one more. I've also increased my cardio workout from 22 minutes a day to 60 minutes.
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Non scale victories
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    About 8 months ago, I ordered an amazing Doctor Who t-shirt in XL. It got here and XL in that wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey place is really probably a medium anywhere else.

Today, I put it on and it fit! That was my last piece of "too small to even get on" clothing I had in my closet.

For the Whovians, this is the shirt:

14c14e8c-92d4-480e-86b2-2a0832bde8d0_zps6c3eb71f.jpg
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Figured a way to make flatbread cheese pizza for lunch and it's only 285 calories with 26g protein, 22g carb, 15g fat. Haven't had pizza in a long time, so for me this was a real NSV :love:
  • Put on a favored dress today and it's gotten baggy on me where it used to cling. :drinker:
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    I'm getting dressed this morning and my daughter, who's 5, comes in: She's wearing sneakers, hot pink, athletic gym shorts, a lime-green tank top and her hair is matted on her forehead with sweat. I say, "What were you doing?!" She says, "I put my work-out clothes like you and mommy and was doing the elliptical! I'm working out like you guys do!"... she never ceases to amaze me and make my heart smile. Best NSV to date.
  • dudehitscar
    dudehitscar Posts: 17 Member
    My thighs no longer rub together.
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    finally getting some hand-me-downs from my sister!!
  • Kargicq
    Kargicq Posts: 72 Member
    For the Whovians, this is the shirt:

14c14e8c-92d4-480e-86b2-2a0832bde8d0_zps6c3eb71f.jpg

I thought that it was meant to be way bigger than it looks!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    I can get into some of my pants that were tight when I first started my weight loss. I also just bought 2 tee shirts that are large and not the XL that I was buying.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!