Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• suppymay
    suppymay Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm new to mfp and I lose motivation really easily :frown: so it'd be really nice to be doing this with a pal. :blushing:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kali. In my mid 20's and currently living in Savannah, GA. I've been on the site on and off for a couple years now and I only get results if I'm counting my calories so I'm back on track. Always up for more friends!
  • NicoleLynn0112
    NicoleLynn0112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just started using MVP a few weeks ago again and stuck to it this time and have been really into it. Looking for friends on here to keep myself motivated.
  • catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Catherine, I´ve been on MFP for a while now and always up for new friends to head through the weighloss journey with!!:happy:
  • rickysticky305
    Options
    any single ladies? just wanna talk being home alone on a friday night sucks lol add me if you want :)
  • heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Options
    Would love to give and have some extra support. I am new here myself.
  • nikole21212
    nikole21212 Posts: 50
    Options
    Im starting to use this website more and Id like an accountability parter if anyone is interested? Im 21 I weigh 225 and Im trying to get down to 150. Messgae me if you're interested please
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for over 2 years now and just looking for some more active friends who log regularly.
  • marisarinde
    marisarinde Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi! I'm Marisa, a 20 year old college student from upstate NY! Feel free to add me :)
  • KlaryK
    KlaryK Posts: 3
    Options
    I'd like some new friend please. I'm 17 year olds and I really need some people to help motivate me to not stuff my face
  • jellyxbelly85
    Options
    New here and would love some more friends!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Please ADD: mommakim45

she is new to MFP and needs our MSF support!

Thanks!
  • dmg8500
    dmg8500 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New to this looking for people serious about changing their life like me.
  • doointhis4me
    doointhis4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new supportive friends that like to motivate one another :flowerforyou:
  • mmrey11
    mmrey11 Posts: 21
    Options
    always welcoming those who are supportive. Also like having someone to talk to. Going to lose almost 60 lbs.:drinker:
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've lost 51 lbs and have about 72 more to go! Could always use more friends!! Add away!
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    add me up people!! anyone is welcome, also if your a dude or girl into weightlifting/powerlifting then hit me up!
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please add me!

I need motivation!
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love new friends :) add me if you'd like.
  • fitfs55
    fitfs55 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am brand new to this site and would love to have any friends who would like to help me figure out how to use MFP to be successful.
    I really need to lose some weight and develop a healthy lifestyle. Thanks for any encouragement! :wink: