Replies

• sylviedroz
    sylviedroz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    defiantly would love some new friends :D add me x
  • Rachelesa94
    Rachelesa94 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hello all I'm looking for some new friends around the same age as me as I have quite a few friends on here that are older than me and I've found our goals can be quite different.

I'm 20 from NZ, 5'6, and trying to lose 10kgs (or more).
    I'm looking for active users to support and motivate each other.

Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and always willing to have some new friends. I log everyday in my food diary, and every gym day. Looking for longterm weight loss to have/maintain a healthy happy lifestyle. 27 yrs old. Good to have motivators and feedback :)
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    always happy to accept a request from anyone and be a friend to anyone that needs/wants one the best i can. feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • HikeCalifornia
    Options
    New here (again). 48 years old, living in CA. Focusing on eating well and whatever exercise I can manage while recovering from a shattered clavicle - oops. Could use some supportive friends and always willing to provide support. Thanks! :happy:
  • MadMaddy2014
    MadMaddy2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can use a few more friends, I just joined this month. So add me if you like, and have a great Memorial Day weekend.
  • itsmedeeok
    itsmedeeok Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi new to mfp and currently have no friends added, really could do with some encouragement as I have around 26lbs to lose! I've so far lost 12lbs but I'm feeling very discouraged as my weightloss has slowed down. ???? Add me xx
  • FaddieJonesz
    FaddieJonesz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new here too and would love some friends :)
    Just started almost two weeks ago and already lost some inches and weight!
    I was consuming waaaay too many calories per day and barely exercised like I used too.
    I'm 47, 5'2 1/2 and currently weigh 151. ( last year I was 169).
    My goal is 120 ish...maybe more with muscle...
    My diary is open to check out too.
  • JessicaWhosit
    Options
    Hi everyone,

This isn't my first time here but you know how it goes...you join, you have good intentions but within a little bit you either lose interest or life gets in the way.

I'm back and I feel like this time I'm very serious about weight loss. I weigh around 250 (last I checked...need to get a scale when I have more cash!) and am trying to set a moderate first girl of 190. It's a lot to lose!! I really could use some good friends. Feel free to message and add me, please!
  • Wildflower_33
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just finished my first week here at MFP... trying to stay on track and learn new healthy habits! I'm hoping to learn from others and share some encouragement along the way. Feel free to add me!
  • nikole21212
    nikole21212 Posts: 50
    Options
    fairly new to this site... feel free to add me! need new buddies :smile:
  • swimmphish
    swimmphish Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Working on getting back on track! Would drove some new friends to help motivate and support each other!
  • maggie3809
    maggie3809 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there I just joined in a few minutes ago and would love to chat with some you awesome people! I have just started my journey and I have tried lots of things before and when I came across here I though...Hey why not...So if anyone is interested in chatting add me :)
  • maggie3809
    maggie3809 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there seems like we have some similar goals!
  • greenteasky
    greenteasky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends to support and motivate each other. Please add me greenteasky.

Thanks~~~
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Always looking to support more people, add up!
  • 2loseis2win
    2loseis2win Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello new here... tring to get motivated....i have a question what if you dont want to consume all calories it calculates fr you but only 1200?
  • Jimsmith109
    Jimsmith109 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends loosing weight then bulking up gotta long road in front of me looking for some buds to take the trip :glasses:
  • AliEaker
    AliEaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well this is my new account and I definitely need like minded friends. I'm 5'3", 29, looking to lose 10 lbs. I've already lost a little over 20. I'm also vegan!
  • VaporeonSugar
    VaporeonSugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! *curtsies* I'm looking for some girl pals to support each other. I am looking to lose 100+ lbs in the next year or two as my health is bad. Friends with similar goals, around the 5'2 mark, in their 20s and willing to log daily is preferred.

~ Also, anyone into anime or the Lolita fashion would be nice too! <3