Options
    Please add! :D
  • SeaShellySolari
    Options
    Im new and i need more motivational friends. I want to lose 54ish lbs :]
  • musicalityphan
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I've been on and off MFP for a while now, but I'm finally getting into the routine-- over 40 days on my streak!

I was trying to lose weight a few years ago, then I got a really bad stomach infection and lost too much. I got back up to where I needed to be, but the stress of finishing my MFA kept the weight going up.

I'm not looking to lose a lot, compared to some, but these 20lbs or so are doing a number on my confidence (and my wallet-- I really can't afford to buy clothes that fit me better!)

I'm always happy to be friends with folks and do what I can to help motivate. =)
  • lisadiebel58
    lisadiebel58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on MFP off and on for the past year or so, recently I have decided to take the time for me and really dive into this. I am trying to lose 20-25lbs but I am a type 1 diabetic and since starting the routine a month and a half ago, I have lost nothing that I haven't gained back the week after, I also am struggling with high sugar after workouts. I have gone raw with some cheats here and there, but 90% of the time I am eating completely raw and still am struggling to lose weight.
    I have researched a little into this and have found that it is hard to lose weight as a diabetic and that doing vigorous exercise does in fact make your sugar go up.
    if you are a type 1 diabetic and are looking for support as I am also OR if you just want support please add me! :)
  • BeckyGilbert46229
    Options
    Central Indiana, 34 yrs old, married, mother of 1, current weight 263, Current weight loss goal -63 lbs. Highest weight 325 lbs, lowest 180lbs. I could use some people to keep in touch with.
  • crom911
    crom911 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi all :) Need some more friends on my list. I think having a group of people going through the same "routine" you are is a huge help and a great source of inspiration ( both giving and receiving) I am a stay at home dad with 3 kids still at the house, have a bad ticker and have ADHD .... so I will never be boring :)
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for people to motivate me and help motivate...you can add me anytime :)
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
    I'm on daily.