Replies

• glockjs
    glockjs Posts: 5
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a friend or two :D
  • LMYERS94
    LMYERS94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, Just really got into using this a few days ago and really like it. Almost on here all the time! I would love any friend request :)
  • twyliatepeka
    twyliatepeka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Somebody sent me a FR & dummy me accidentally hit decline. I didn't catch the name on it :/ If you sent it please please resend.
  • blairerynn
    Options
    I could use some friends...I'm finding it extremely hard to stay motivated. Feel free to add! :)
  • m0usepoo
    m0usepoo Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I am 29. I am looking for friends on here to motivate me!
    I am 5'8 and currently learning to race walk. I walk a mile in 15:30, and I hope to bring that down to 12 minutes. I also hula-hoop for fitness. I am on an intake of 1200 calories a day, and I aim for around 400 calories per meal, but I am fixing to bring that down to around 300.
  • ashleeyynicolex
    ashleeyynicolex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    2nd time around for me.... gained about 25 pounds since leaving my fitness pal. REALLY looking for friends and support to help me get back on track!!
  • NeedToBeThin19
    Options
    I just re-joined MFP and would like a friend to help motivate me, I will also help motivate you. :)
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know I do! I am a newbie on this site, so far this app has helped me really monitor what I am eating.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging consistently since March 1st. My diary is open. I love making new friends :)
  • Discordio2
    Discordio2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I'm pretty new and I don't care who adds me. It'll be fun! Maybe we'll even go jogging at some point who knows! Add meh!
  • chris_reid00
    chris_reid00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There - This is about my third attempt at my Fitness Pal - I have gained and lost, but mostly gained some more - I need to concentrate and be consistant.

Would love some new friends to encourage me to get out from behind my desk and move and stop eating so much junk food.

Please add me,

Chris
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love get some new friends! 25 years old from PA! On here daily!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    open diary, very active and happy to motivate..add me up :D
  • snackmachine
    Options
    Add me please!

I've been trying to lose some weight all year for a marathon I'm running this fall, and I haven't been able to stick to anything. I'd love some motivation and people to comment on/motivate!
  • BerserkSmiley
    Options
    I could use some friends.
  • erna722
    erna722 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Looking for friends to travel this journey of weight loss together. Through the good times and the rough times.
  • erna722
    erna722 Posts: 2
    Options
    Would be glad to be your friend
  • meganbomberry2014
    Options
    Need accountability myself!! Going to turn 32 this year - YIKES! and need to get my weight/health in check. The more people the better! :)
  • 3bubz
    3bubz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me 3bubz
  • olchlt65
    olchlt65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey just starting out on a loooong journey, add me!