Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! It would be great to hear from the people who have lost weight what their journeys have been like.
  • sweetnsassy4evr
    sweetnsassy4evr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all of this so no friends here yet! I'm excited and motivated and now I have some tools!
  • christine9300
    christine9300 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this a little nervous getting started
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have a long way too, I get on every day.

^_^
  • sonotahipster
    sonotahipster Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I love new friends :)
  • Jrichards1712
    Jrichards1712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there Im Jessica In Oregon and I have 100 lbs to lose. I need buddies asap to have as a lifeline to staying on target. Please add me if you want :)
  • jlgrebe
    jlgrebe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP off-and-on for years but I've never really interacted with more than a couple of my friends that use it. I would love to have some friends to motivate me, and that I could help motivate!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • archana111
    archana111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have been an intermittent user of fitness pal. But have been regular for the past few days and I hope to continue.
    I am a 30 yr old female, vegetarian.
    Looking for fellow motivators...
  • gdjester1
    gdjester1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always adding new friends on here. Feel free to add me.
  • Docsdanes
    Docsdanes Posts: 4
    Options
    Back after a long time and a lot of regained pounds. I did really well with MFP the last time but, then chronic health issues got in the way. I like making myself accountable with the food diary and check -ins. It's the mindless eating that gets me in trouble. Must lose the weight it is just adding to my health issues.
  • ma2dagirlz
    Options
    Can always use more accountability and am a good motivator myself as well! Feel free to add me if you'd like! ;)
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    More friends means more encouragement and more accountability to stay focused. Feel free to add me!
  • mendressa
    mendressa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, looking for friends to help keep me accountable and motivated. I've been logging in everyday and hope to continue to.
  • ma2dagirlz
    Options
    just added you :)
  • mlgreenw
    mlgreenw Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello!
    I am on 42 day streak with MFP and have lost 20/100 lbs (10 before starting MFP)! I am 28, married, and a labor and delivery nurse looking to get healthy and fit before trying to have kids. I use fitbit with MFP and average at least 10,000 steps. Just now starting to get into the social aspect of MFP and would love some friends for the journey. I love gardening, being active, kayaking, fishing. I love a good book, but have a hard time fitting in time to read.

Feel free to add me!!!:)
  • ma2dagirlz
    Options
    Just added you :)
  • ma2dagirlz
    Options
    Sorry for all the multiple posts...thought you could respond to an individual person and apparently you can't! lol I'm learning how this works! Never used the message boards before! :)
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love Friends!

giphy.gif

Oh... you meant real friends... I love them too!

Feel free to add :)
  • Liza1729
    Liza1729 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a long-time user of MFP, but I have been off for a while because I'm studying to take the Texas Bar Exam again. The exam is this week, and I plan to be back on here full force on Friday. I need more friends, too. Feel free to add me!

I comment often and like to get to know my friends and what works for them health-wise. So when I am not studying, I am super active. :smile:
  • Liza1729
    Liza1729 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Friends is AMAZING!! My family has annual Friends games challenges on Thanksgiving.