Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im 20 years old, and in college! I have become an active user and will hopefully continue to be for a while! Feel free to add me:)
  • wherethereis
    wherethereis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always up for friends!!
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • TXPaul
    TXPaul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again after about a year. I could use some new friends and support.
  • Hi I am from Newfoundland looking for some friends to help and support me. Friends don't have to be Newfoundlanders just need some motivation.
  • xKristyMariex
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Kristy, and I'm new to this website! Hoping it helps keep me motivated and on track! I've been struggling with my weight my entire life and I'm hoping to turn that around for good. I lost 25 lbs when I went away to college but gained 15 this summer. Looking for support and friends of ages. Want to lose about 45 more lbs this year! Let's do this! :)
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to make friends.....for a few reasons....I find it interesting that these social communities give you the opportunity to meet people form all over that you otherwise would never meet!...I think the more people you have as friends, the more motivation you can give and receive!...I also like to view other nutritional diaries and get ideas on how I can be more successful at reaching my goal. Plus, you never know if you may meet that one person who will change your life!.....
  • LaLaLovely76
    LaLaLovely76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • mattsky1
    mattsky1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Could do with a few freinds on here for a bit more motivation help shake of the lst few pounds and the belly.
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I am now accepting friends. Applications are available upon request. :wink:
  • DenaC3
    DenaC3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new peeps to help me stay motivated and hold me accountable.

Good luck on all of your journeys!
  • formality
    formality Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! I'm on the road to losing over 100lbs, and would love a great, big support network for motivation and accountability.

I definitely reciprocate with likes/comments and am always happy to reply to messages. I try to log in each day. :)
  • mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    IM ALWAYS AROUND! =] anyone can deff add me! im always here to support and motivate!! we are in it together =]
  • foxfireaz
    foxfireaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Melissa and I've recently started too. I'm always up for new friends!
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Could always need supporters so new friends welcomed :)
  • dawnm94
    dawnm94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finding it really hard to stay motivated to workout and not just binge eat. Being really stressed out isn't helping. Could really use some friends that have the same goal as me! :)
  • desiretobethinn2014
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me :) just started today, but I'm familiar with the app as I've used it before but never really kept up with it. determined to this time though! I could definitely use some motivation and friends haha

- sarah
  • ForkAndThenSpoon
    Options
    New to MFP. Looking for support from active users :)
  • katiek_shamone
    katiek_shamone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm always on the lookout for new friends. Please feel free to add me