Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• kristan_manley
    Options
    new here, looking for some upbeat friends to help keep me motivated. =)
  • fleaofdeath
    fleaofdeath Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends =) I'd especially love some college students to be able to compare ways to eat and stay active =)
  • verisweet323
    verisweet323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in dire need of accountability and I can also be a great encourager. Please add me as a friend if you like.
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm still fairly new to the community here and I'd like to build my support group :) I have the app and encourage often! I log everyday it's just a habit now! And my Dairy is open to view if you wish. Let's help each other reach our goals ^_^
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Excited about joining your Group! :) With the thought of turning fifty this year, I kinda went into panic mode and decided to make some changes in my life. I started my Journey back in March and started at 182lbs. I joined a fitness group near my home which offers free workouts 3-4 days per week and they get together for hikes on Sunday. I Love this group who all are very supportive for each other and you can go at your own pace without feeling intimidated. I'm a church goer on Sundays so do miss out on the hikes. :( I suffer from Tachycardia and have issues with very fast heart rate so cannot do extreme cardio without passing out as well as have Hypothyroidism. I have however been very diligent in my workouts three days out of the four and walk almost everyday at least 3mi. I have also changed my eating habits drastically. I was one of those who went for years starving myself fat by eating nothing during the day except for coffee (with lots of sugar) and then ate dinner with my family usually late in the evening. I did this for about twenty years and went from a size six up to a 16. I now eat very sensibly throughout the day including at least one Protein shake in place of one of my main meals and have small healthy snacks mid morning, mid afternoon and late night. In doing this I had gotten down to 159lbs. These past three weeks I have been extremely busy renovating a home in another state away from my group and have been slipping on my meals again (not eating much)! I have gained back 8 lbs. which is very discouraging. I unfortunately am in a very rural area with no vehicle to keep my healthy stock of food around. :( 2-3 more weeks here and then back to my routine and my support system. For the time being I am hoping for some healthy tips and support from this group and look forward to getting back to my positive results. :D:smile::smile:
  • eh1366
    eh1366 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new to this and not sure how this all works but i also need help.
  • dreamwanderer
    dreamwanderer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 56 and am doing my best to avoid the health problems that other members of my family suffered from as they got older. I want to stay active for as long as possible and I know losing the weight will help.

I follow a low fodmap diet and am gluten sensitive so eating healthy is quite a challenge. Would like to be friends with people who are in a similar situation or with anyone at all actually. I'm not picky. :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people. I'm always on, love to help with supporting others, and post my own motivational posts as well as funny randomness. Add me if you'd like! :D
  • nsbrown91
    nsbrown91 Posts: 7
    Options
    i could use some friends!
  • ToolRat
    ToolRat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add new motivational friends!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Could always use more friends that log in every day. I'm 28 and increasingly scared of becoming fatter. I'm 224lbs and need to lose around 90 to be borderline 'healthy'. Anyone with similar stats, similar weight loss goals, feel free to add :)
  • ramira77
    ramira77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey people!

I would love to make new friends on here I kinda feel quite alone in my way to losing fat. im 36 and 224lbs :(

ive started on the protein shakes and this will be my first day of doing the insanity fitness test. please add me and ill support you just as much! I find it extremely challenging to motivate myself...

thank you :)
  • Bambi707
    Bambi707 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

Feel free to add me :-)
  • michele89
    michele89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to add people who are similar stats as me!
    f/5'3/24
    SW: 226
    CW: 210
    GW: 150 or under whenever I get to this point
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, feel free to add me! :)
  • JessMyOpinion
    Options
    add me :)
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I always love getting new friends. :3
  • innerpeace55
    Options
    Hello and Happy Saturday :) I joined the site several years ago, due to depression the fitness goals went out the window. I am back again - starting over with hopes I will get healthy this time. You may add me if you like - maybe with positive people around me, I will stay strong.
  • livhig82
    livhig82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey looking for friends too, I have only just started. I have a lot of weight to shed so loads of motivation will be a fab help :)
  • recoveringjd
    Options
    I've been here a while, but am not making much progress. Could use some more friends to motivate me to exercise and remind me to drink my water! I'm truly on every day and will "like" or comment on most posts. Please feel free to add me.