Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a diary open to friends, I'm self-motivated, and I'm all about the more the merrier!

I don't bite either (unless you ask really nice). :D
  • SomberG
    SomberG Posts: 36
    Options
    I need friends who will like a minimum of 10 posts of mine per week. I will keep a checklist to ensure everyone is doing their part to motivate me.
  • kissmeplease305
    Options
    add me <3
  • nicoleambersumpter
    nicoleambersumpter Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    At Goal, Feel free to add me :)
  • RhysJones92
    RhysJones92 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Andy, 21 from the UK. Lost 27lbs so far and i'm about halfway done.

Love seeing others succeed and encouraging them on, feel free to add :)
  • Mikaylalynn
    Mikaylalynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm looking for friends. My
    Journey to losing 50 pounds started 6 weeks ago - I've had a slow start due to a major breakup in my life but I'm keeping on it! 44 pounds to go until I can wear a bikini again. I'm 19 years old from Canada
    ADD ME!!!! Mikaylalynn
  • Wallypie1327
    Wallypie1327 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Kayla, & I'm here to get my lifestyle choices & health under control! Feel free to add me & we can keep each other motivated!
  • MichaelDByers
    Options
    Greetings. This is my second go-around with MFP. I fell off the wagon a while ago and am looking to get back into shape. My goal is to lose about 50lbs and run a 5K in January. Looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    who couldn't use more friends?
  • AnnMarie49930
    AnnMarie49930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I started to follow the Atkins Diet 6 weeks ago. Looking for others who have a lot of weight to loose and/or follow Atkins. Please feel free to add! Can use all the support and motivation I can get! Thank you! :)
  • hantastic00
    Options
    would love more friends for motivation and tips! Ive only been on here a week and its been going pretty well so far. I really want to reach my goal of 50+pounds lost so feel free to add me if you have a similar goal or just want more friends on here! :)
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anyone should feel free to add me. The more people on the journey, the less likely I am to be the one eaten by the lion!
  • ricer8
    ricer8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I could use a few motivating friends. I've lost 50 lbs since January, but still have a long road ahead of me. My favorite exercise is walking and I'm now up to about 5 miles a day. My diary is open to friends. I'm not really on a formal plan, but I do tend to keep low carb and low fat most days, so lots of veggies and fruits.
  • bweber91
    bweber91 Posts: 5
    Options
    I could use some friends to help stay motivated:)
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just a big sci-fi/fantasy nerd and the more friends, the better! Allons-Y!

Hey!!! A fellow sci fi fan! :-)
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    sci fi guy here
  • tennisgirl444
    tennisgirl444 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    27 year old female grad student with PCOS... grad school has been stressful and I've been having trouble losing weight.

Day one of my "diet" (although I hate that word!). Looking to lose about 90 pounds. Feel free to add me- could use some support and motivation on here to stay on track!
  • sashachilders18
    sashachilders18 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm up for any friends!!!! Active and talky, I love animals and I'm here to lose 60 lb and get down to about 155lb!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Everyone can always use more friends.
    Especially if they keep in contact with you.

(:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I try to be as motivating as possible and would love more friends!!!