Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• EvelynArroyo1995
    Options
    Could use some friends to keep me motivated!!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey there... I'm Lori, I'm not new, but I would love to have some more friends to keep me motivated and on track...I have fallen off the wagon, honestly I need a good swift kick in the rear...please help LOL!!
  • kerrianne86
    kerrianne86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm always looking for more friends on MFP, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    Working on getting rid of the rest of my pregnancy weight - only about 8 lbs left to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I was a bit chubbier than I would've like at that time so I'm reducing it even a bit more. Anyways, could always use more friends. Add me if you want :)
  • lovespirit1111
    Options
    Would love to be friends with anyone. Let's support and inspire each other :)
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind :)
  • ghj8
    ghj8 Posts: 21
    Options
    add me
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. 30yo looking to lose 50lbs. Sahm to 4
  • lindabell009
    lindabell009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any 60+ women out there trying to get back in shape? We could egg each other on!:laugh:
  • disneymama73
    disneymama73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and looking for friends for support and motivation. I have around 160 to lose.
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Back from a hiatus and this is my day one. I'm 22, a nursing student and looking for friends to help motivate. I do reply and look at my friend's stuff. I like to be motivated and to motivate!

Add me!
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I don't want to start my own thread. I'm new with no friends. Not really sure how to add them.
  • CurcuitRunner
    Options
    He, could do with some more friend! Helps if they run, but anyone welcome really :)
  • jeweledangel02
    Options
    Mother of three looking to get back to pre-baby size. Advice and new ideas are always welcome. As are new friends =)
  • MandaLP
    MandaLP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends that are doing the 6 Week Body Makeover by Michael Thurmond. Send me a friend request and let's support each other :smile:
  • Miss_Dev21
    Miss_Dev21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey all! I just joined today and excited to start my journey. I'd love to make friends!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I'm trying to get back into this. I managed to gain back what I lost over a year ago due to being in active due to working full time and being in school full time. Time to fit my well being back into the mix :) feel free to add me.
  • Onore
    Onore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting using the app (had an account forever), lost 30 lbs on my own and needing to go about 30 more. Anyone up for some mutual motivation let me know!
  • Janette3x4
    Janette3x4 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi All!
    I eat a plant based diet, and would love to have friends to support me, and for me to support.
    You do not have to eat a plant based diet, but please, no negative comments about how I choose to eat. ;)
    Any FOK people out there?
    Thanks!
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    5'3'' 148.6 lbs. GW 130. :) love pictures and chat. ps I love p90x......love muscles